The Money Shark That Attacked Duckberg

On a sunny afternoon both Lena and Donald were waiting for the boys, Scrooge and Webby to come back for their adventure in the bean stock and Donald says "I'm sure they'll be back soon Lena. You can count on it" Lena didn't understand a word he said but when they heard the beanstalk falling, Lena assumed that it's probably them and it was.

Scrooge: Ha! It really was a brilliant idea to that bean stock in our backyard Aiden and Webby and theirs old saying to this. "Beans, beans, the magical fruit, just plant your beans then grab some loot."

Webby: Man, we've been saying that rhyme all wrong.

Webby greets Donald and Lena while Huey and Dewey were struggling with a giant gold coin and Louie was thinking of putting this treasure into the boy's room but Scrooge says "nice try, lad, but you know the drill. All money goes to the bin..." Louie finishes "not next of kin". So as Louie puts all the treasure that he has right next to Scrooge and heads upstairs to his bedroom and Mrs. Beakley handles the rest of the treasures.

Beakley: Your board of directors just called. They say your recent adventures are causing costly damages to the city of Duckberg.

Scrooge: Which I always pay for! Adventure leads to treasure, treasure helps the company, the company helps the town through appreciating investments in long-term civic fiduciary interests.

Webby, Dewey, Huey and Donald went out of the room while Scrooge and Beakley were having a conversation of the board of directors complaint.

Beakley: Yes, what's not to understand? The board has set up a television interview of Roxanne Featherly to help "boost your character".

Scrooge: My character does not need boosting. They're overreacting.

Launchpad: Good news, Mr. McDee! The beanstalk missed the orphanage!

Scrooge: Uh... what time is the interview?

As Scrooge leaves a trail of gold coins, Beakley cleans up his mess while Lena walks beside the cart full of treasure from their beanstalk adventures and when she about to put a red jewel in it, she spotted a tiki face was being levitated by Aiden, she hits the jewel from him.

Aiden: Lena!

He runs in and to hug his best friend but Lena tells Aiden that she's not hugger, he totally understood and stops hugging for at least one mibuddies?

Aiden: Are you excited for our sleepover, magical buddie? We're gonna brush our teeth, go to bed on time, wake up in the middle of the night confused saying, "Where am I? Oh, that's right. I'm at the best sleepover ever!"

Lena: Mm, so this is your first sleepover, Mage?

Aiden: Yeah, I never had someone sleepover at the houseboat for ten years! Last one up the stairs has to brush their teeth twice!

As Aiden does little acrobatic tricks up the stairs, Lena puts the jewel into the treasure and heads upstairs with Aiden then the manager puts all the treasure in the money bin and the red jewel was actually magic and fuses with Scrooge's money and made it have red evil eyes. Later on the night Webby allowed Aiden and Lena to sleepover in her room because it will a little crowded in the boy's room anyway plus Aiden will be thrilled to have two of his best friends in his first sleepover.

Aiden: Webby do you want to join me and Lena?

Webby: Really? I thought you never asks, yes of course! I mean if it's alright with Lena?

Lena: Sure... why not. Bathroom?

Aiden: Down the hall, on the left.

When Lena enters the bathroom, she closes the door and was startled by her shadowy Aunt Magica but was Lena was keeping it cool.