Happy Birthday To Scrooge Mcduck

On a bright sunny day, Webby and Mrs. Beakley were getting ready for their airings on an island that the Mcduck family doesn't know about and when Webby packed a crossbow Beakley wasn't happy so she put it back and grabbed a bow and a bag of arrows and it was much better soon Aiden, Louie, Dewey and Huey came to see what were Beakley and Webby were doing.

Aiden: Hi, Webby! Hi, Mrs. Beakley! What's all this?

Webby: Hey, guys! Every year I brush up on my survivor skills on a secret isl... I-I mean a regular Island where young warriors definitely don't combat you know girl stuff.

Donald runs past Beakley and the kids to his car screaming "I gotta go!" The boys wants to know why is everyone running off and Mrs. Beakley tells them that today is Scrooge's birthday and the four brothers were happy for their great-uncle.

Huey: Okay, people, we are in crisis party-planning mode. Louie and Aiden, you two start on a guest list. Dewey...

Beakley: Absolutely not. Mr. Mcduck has a strict no-birthday-party rule. He hates the reminder that he's...

Louie: Literally the oldest person he knows

Dewey: (chuckling)

Huey: But our most epic relative deserves the most epic party ever!

Aiden: Oh, I don't know. I've already asked if we could throw a party for Scrooge yesterday after Webby told me about him jot having a good birthday party when Scrooge's butler died, Duckworth is it?

Webby: Yep that's him Scrooge's old butler he'll be resting in peace.

Aiddn: That's too bad, I really wanted to meet him.

Huey: Like this stuffy old guy could beat the party I threw for the Junior Woodchuck Party Planning Committee. It was both work and play.

Beakley: Fine. Don't say we didn't warn you. Come along Webby.

Webby: Come in Granny!

Aiden hugs his beloved friend Webby goodbye and hopes she has fun on her adventure.

Aiden: (sighing) I miss her already.

Dewey: Hey, chin up little brother, we got a party to make for Uncle Scrooge remember?

Aiden: Yeah, but guys...

Huey: Yeah, it's Huey's time to shine!

Later on that night Scrooge was walking in the saying "another year older, another year richer. I have the house to myself." But before he could celebrate his birthday in peace and quite he sees an unfamiliar shadow and thinking it was robbers robbing his home and when he strike on DJ Daft Duck it was actually a surprise party for Scrooge on his birthday Aiden tells him that he had nothing to do with it and Scrooge got mad.

While Scrooge was sitting on a chair still mad, Aiden feels pretty bad for the boys throwing a birthday party even he told them not too.

Huey: So, next is mingling from 6:00 to 6:05. Bathroom break at 6:06, but keep it under a minute, cause at 6:07 we're scheduled to have fun!

DJ Daft Duck: A fun time!

Scrooge: What in the blazes is that?

Huey: Oh, just the one and only DJ Daft Duck.

DJ Daft Duck: Yeah! What up yo?

Aiden: Uh... why is he calling himself "DJ Daft Duck"?

Huey: Dewey's only answering to his DJ name tonight back it's Scrooge's birthday. Just go with it.

Scrooge: Why are there a bunch of masked weirdoes in my house?

Huey: Louie and Aiden put together a guest list of Duckberg's most powerful and elite.