The Young Mage And The Robot

In the Duckberg bank Donald takes Huey and Aiden along with to get his loans but it was denied and throws a fit both Huey and Aiden do the talking for their Uncle.

Huey: We understand our uncle is a financial risk, but his houseboat is also his workplace, so fixing it qualifies him for a small business loan.

Aiden: Are there any loans you can offer to the "accident prone" sir?

Meanwhile a spanish duck name Fenton was asking about the free polo shirt if they actually suitable for playing polo and adds how much money he needs an a account. And they're being robbed by the Beagle Boys.

Bowser: Why're we wearin' masks over our other masks again?

Bigtime elbows Bowser and he shouts "gimme all your money!" Meanwhile was complaining to stopping at the bank on his way to work, he keeps calm and slides out stealthily.

Bigtime: Hi Huey and Aiden.

Donald: You?! Stay away from my boys!

Donald was tangled up with the pan string and Burger noticed Fenton trying to escape and accidentally says "blathering blatherskite" and turns into a robot name Gizmoduck, he can barely control it.

Gizmoduck: Everyone stay down. I'm wearing an unstable nuclear acceletron. So we may have a tiny situation here.

Bigtime: Stay back, robo-nerd, or the normal nerd and his brother gets it!

Bigtime takes Huey and Aiden hostage and Gizmoduck tries to save the kids by engaging combat mode, he throws a pie down on the ground and Aiden uses his levitation spell on Bigtime and throws him out of the bank and when Gizmoduck finally has combat mode on. It was out of control which made both Burger and Bowser run out of the bank and the processor core overload and about to self-detonation. But Gizmoduck cancels it just in time and extricates out of the bank. Later on Roxanne Featherly was on live at Duckberg National Bank where a robotic menace tore up the building, leaving patrons traumatized as she thinks of Gizmoduck but Aiden and Huey think the differ. Meanwhile Fenton lives with his mother in a small house and when he was trying to clean the robo suit the news was still talking bad about Gizmoduck the he was a villian but Huey and Aiden announced that he was a hero.

When Fenton heard those words it made him think him a hero it sounds like a great idea and suddenly his mom walks in saying "Dumbest day ever!" She takes off her coat and her police badge while her son Fenton was hiding the armor from her and says "M'Ma?! Uh, hi!"

Fenton's Mom: Some lunatic in a refrigerator tore up the bank along with two children but thank goodness they're not hurt especially that little handsome pink fleshy boy with a beautiful yellow amulet that he has around his neck.

Fenton accidentally let out one of the rockets out but he catches it before his mother noticed.

Fenton's Mom: Calla, Fenton. What are you doing? Wasting your time on your computer? A real job occurred to you?

Fenton: M'Ma, I have a job at McDuck Enterprises under the best scientist in the city.

Fenton's Mom: For fee.

Fenton: Yes it is an unpaid internship. But believe me, big things are happening.

Fenton's Mom: Claro, pollito. I do believe in you. It's just getting a lot harder is all. You wanna do so much, you have all the right intentions, but you can't do everything at once. What do you actually want to be?

Fenton: Well, Dr. Gearloose is working on this--

Fenton Mom: Cállate. "Patos" is on.

Fenton's mother is now focusing on the TV and Fenton was annoyed that his mother cut him off like that. Later on the next day Gyro Gearloose is getting some pep in the bending machine but it was acting up again and says "Don't you start with me today." When he was trying to get his pep Aiden and Huey greeted him.