Aiden Vs. Magica

Today was the lunar eclipse and the triplets, Aiden and Donald were back at in the marina and Webby was helping her friends moving their things from the mansion and she says "Ahh, life on a boat, huh? The lively rocking of the waves! Sleeping next to a dangerous boiler! And what's that? A longshreman cursing?! Fun!"

Dewey: Anything's better than the mansion with that selfish old miser.

Webby: Aw, that's not fair. Scrooge isn't that old and selfish... okay, but in the most lovable way!

Donald: Home sweet home. Huh?

Huey, Louie and Aiden were still discouraged then Donald tried to cheer them up with fish on crackers and Webby takes one even though she doesn't like it then Donald says "Wait, where's Dewey?!" Assuming he'll be at the engine stealing the boat again but he wasn't.

Dewey: Nope. Right here. Not stealing the boat.

Donald: Oh!

Dewey: Yep. Back to the good ol' days. Woo-woo.

Huey and Louie: [half-hearted] Woo!

Webbys spits out the crackers and Aiden says to Webby, his bothers and his uncle that he'll be in his room and when he's at his room he thinks that having magic in his life was a terrible mistake, he almost gotten everyone he loved killed over his outburst about what Scrooge said to him, his best friend Webby and his beloved brothers and he tried to hurt Scrooge with it. So he decided to get rid of it.

Meanwhile Magica was still possessing Lena and says "Big day, Magica. Real big day. The eclipse is hand, my plan is flawless." Suddenly she was losing control of Lena for a second but he was shadowed chained of her aunt and says "Let. Me. Go!"

Magica: Oh, that's right. I forgot you were here.

Lena: I won't let you do this to Aiden!

Magica: Yeah, uh-huh. Oh, except at the moment of the eclipse, my powers will finally unleash, and I'll be invincible juggernaut of dark magic! So, know know...

Magica possesses her again and says "Now That you've gained the trust of Aiden Fauntleroy and his friends, I can use your body to get inside the house. Then I'll weaken Scrooge with this."

She held a poisen serum and adds "Snatch the Number One Dime at the height of the eclipse, unleash my full power, have Aiden as my apprentice and use him to destroy everything that he and Scrooge ever loved! Ha ha ha! Unh!" Suddenly possessed Lena was knocked in the wind by Launchpad and was talking through thr speaker and says "Howdy, Mr. McDee! Don't worry, I'm not here to check on you on account of everyone moving out because the boys because the boys blame you for launching their mom to space and orphaning them them. I'm here to take you out for ice cream! Mmm, sounds good, right? Family crisis! I mean, ice cream!

Scrooge: Go away.

Possessed Lena: Out?! Moved?! Ice cream?! Without those kids to let me in, how am I supposed to get my evil vengeance and have Aiden as my evil apprentice?! No. I will defeat Scrooge McDuck and let Aiden team up with me. I am the dark shadow lying in wait! I am the stuff of nightmares lurking in the hidden recesses of your mind! I am-- Aaaah!" She dodged out of the way of Launchpad backing up and drove away from McDuck Manor and possessed Lena walks towards the speakers tries to convince Scrooge that she is typical little girl.

Possessed Lena: Gee wiz, mister. It's me, that insufferable whelp Lena. The little urchins invited me over to... Uh... what do children like? Play marbles?

Scrooge: The children are gone. Leave me alone. Forever.

Magica who's possessing Lena starts to get really angry but then says "Aw, shucks. Aiden said this would happen."