Rescueing Agent 22

Late at night the triplets were in the living room watching the Ottoman empire all day marathon while Aiden was hanging out with Webby and Mrs. Beakley was picking after Huey, Dewey and Louie's messes as always and she says "Living room protocol use a coaster. And must you fill the fine china with cheesy puffs?" She grabs the dishes from the ground and takes them into the kitchen sink and Beakly was cleaning the dishes until suddenly a mysterious stranger breaks in. It was tall female heron wearing a cloak and a red outfit has a robotic on her left arm and she was about to fight her with ninja skills and so did Mrs. Beakley but it stopped for a moment as Louie comes into the kitchen to get some cherry pep and says "Getting low on Cherry Pep, Mrs. B." Then heads back to the living room with his brothers to watch the marathon and the fight continues and suddenly Mrs. Beakley was defeated by the stranger and when she took off the hood and revealed herself as Black Heron.

Black Heron: Greeting, Agent 22.

Mrs. Beakley/Agent 22: Black Heron?

Black Heron knocks her out with some sleeping gas out from her arm and kidnaps her. On a nice morning in Mcduck Manor Scrooge came downstairs to the triplets still watching the marathon and both Aiden and Webby were in the dining room sitting together and reading a biography of Scrooge Mcduck.
Then Scrooge walked in the dining room and sits on his chair as he usually sits.

Aiden: Good morning Uncle Scrooge.

Webby: Good morning Mr. Mcduck.

Scrooge: Oh, uh, good morning, Aiden and Webbigail.

He turns to Webby and asks her about her Grandmother Beakley missings that she was supposed to bring him his nutmeg tea this morning then Webby and Aiden volunteers to make his tea together but Scrooge thinks it wasn't necessary but let's them do it anyway. Scrooge Mcduck gives them introduction on how to do it but these kids already know how Scrooge likes his tea, Aiden pours a droplet of milk, Webby then does a light stir not to fully dissolve the nutmeg, and last but not least Aiden puts in the same teabag they've been using all month. They gave the tea to Scrooge and tries it, and swallow it and tea taste great and says thank you to Aiden and Webby.

Webby: Now we can go make your breakfast! C'mon Aiden.

Both Webby and Aiden does some back flips and front flips to the kitchen but then Scrooge got off from his chair and say "Look, kids I really appreciated but I can get it myself." When Scrooge, Aiden and Webby opened the kitchen door everything was a mess.

Scrooge: Great sacks of delirium!

Aiden: What on earth happened here?!

Webby: Maybe, Donald tried to make an omelet again?

Scrooge: impossible. He still hasn't figured how to get out of the pantry.

Then they heard the banging noise from the pantry and Aiden and Webby opens the door and Donald was free and says thank you to them and meets with the triplets to watch the marathon. Scrooge was finding clues to see what have happened in the kitchen and founds a black that belonged to the Black Heron that he encountered many years ago.

Scrooge: It can't be!

Aiden: Hey, Uncle Scrooge what did you find? A feather?

Scrooge: Not just any feather lad, this is the feather of the Black Heron. A real bad egg. Martial artist, robotics engineer, and chemist-turned counter-agents. She must've taken Beakley from the same island we were at years ago.

Aiden: But why does Black Heron wanted Mrs. Beakley for?

Scrooge: Because she... she's a spy name Agent 22.

Aiden: What?! Mrs Beakley was a spy captured by an evil spy?!

Aiden didn't know any about this and Webby fills her best friend in about her grandmother being a secret agent and tells him that they gotta go help Agent 22 along with Scrooge Mcduck and while Scrooge was getting for his rescue mission both Webby and Aiden did the same. Webby packed her grabbling hook in her bagpack and Aiden packed his spell book in his bagpack now they're ready to have their adventure with Scrooge Mcduck.