4. four

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading ♡

"Let me go first." Aadhya and Aayansh both stood in front of the washroom. Being workaholic, both engrossed themselves in work and forgot the track of the time and now, they had to get ready for the Holi Pooja.

"Let me go, I'll be quick." Aayansh responded, holding the handle of the bathroom door and attempted to go inside.

"Please, I have to get ready as well and it will take some time. Let me go." She requested, holding his wrist. He looked at her and then the hand she was holding.

Immediately taking her hands off, she looked at him again.

"You should have thought about that before." He scoffed internally and again took a step towards the door when Aadhya hurriedly stood between him and the door.

"You could have thought that before as well. Dadi will really scold me if I got late so I'm going first."

"No, let me go. I'll only take a few minutes." He wanted to walk past her but she stood in front of him, not letting him enter the bathroom.

"Stop being childish. Let me go." He was annoyed by now but Aadhya wasn't any less. She didn't want to give up as well. Before she could speak anything, they heard the phone ringing.

"Your phone." Aadhya mumbled, doing a happy dance internally. Glaring at her, Aayansh turned his heels and picked up his phone, meanwhile Aadhya went into the washroom, smiling.

A few minutes later, Aayansh was done with the call. "Let me shower fir- He turned around, keeping his phone back on the table and sighed, seeing that she was already inside.

Sighing In defeat, he sat down on the bed, waiting for her to come out but he was getting bored as well, sitting doing nothing with the towel in his hands.

Raising his body from the chair, he walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Aadhya, come out fast. I have to take shower as well." He said a little loud for her to hear but in return, got no response.

A few more minutes and knocked again. He was done with her now.
"Come out fast." He said again.

"It will take some time." He heard her saying. Inhaling a deep breath, he cursed under his breath for the phone call he received.

"Okay, if you won't get out in 2 minutes, I'll come in." He said but immediately realized what he said. Clearing his throat, he scratched the back of his neck at his stupidity.

"You're not doing that." He heard her panicked voice and now, he wanted to tease her a little more. She have tested his patience enough.

"Watch me." He held the nob of the door and twisted it a little.

"Aayansh, don't." She yelled from inside.

"Just two minutes or I'm walking in." Aadhya who was inside had panic written all over her face. She can't trust this man. What if he walked inside.

Washing off the soap from her body, she hurriedly turned off the shower and putting on a bathrobe, went into the closet from the other door.

Aayansh smirked a little when he felt that shower was turned off. He opened the gate a little and peeked inside, his eyes on the floor. He no way wanted to look up If she was still inside. He was just teasing Her.

When he finally assured that she wasn't inside, opened the gate completely and walked inside the bathroom to take the shower.

Aadhya was trying to pin her Dupatta but was alerted when the door of the closet room opened. She gasped when she saw a half-naked Aayansh walking inside the closet, who had just a towel wrapped around his waist and was ruffling his hair. She immediately turned around, not to look like a creep, staring at a half-naked man.