Rebel Yell

Ashley's pov:
I watched as her face lit up red when I suggested taking a shower together.

It was truly amazing how innocent she looked as she started slipping off her clothes and facing away from me. When she turned around again she used her hands to cover up as much as she could.

I chuckled as I watched her struggle to keep her eyes attached with mine and not looking down.

I started the shower water and then bit my lip. I hope she doesn't think i only want sex from her. I really do love her.

Come to think of it she hadn't been this shy when cc had helped her get dressed in the back those few times. Or when jinxx and jake stole her top and bra and she had been forced to run out with only pants.

So why was she so shy now? Did she think I would try to have sex with her and then leave her? I mean I do that with whores but not her!

I turned to look at her and realized she was examining herself in the mirror. She tugged a bit at her thighs and her stomach and then it hit me.

She thinks I won't like the rest of her.

"Victoria the water is hot enough now" I said and she let out a little sigh before covering herself again.

Victoria's pov:
I tugged lightly at my thighs as I saw the skin touch when I closed my legs. I had never been worried about having no thigh gap before but now I wanted to go put in skinny jeans to try and fix it.

My stomach all of a sudden seemed too big. My hair seemed to short my eyes seemed too big. What's wrong with me?

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and I instantly shied away. "Ashely can I just take a shower by myself?" I said and he looked down at me a bit of pain covered is face. "Umm ok" he said and I quickly got in the shower starting to get the paint out of my hair

Short chapter but whatever