Coffin

Victoria's pov:

I laid down in the bed quickly copied by Ashley.

I opened my eyes and couldn't help but gaze into his brown milk chocolate ones.

I wasn't going to tell him yet because I know he doesn't feel the same way yet but I swear to god. I love this man. He's the one I want to spend my life with. I have never been able to imagine my future until I met him.

But sometimes my images become a little fuzzy due to one reason.

I don't think he feels the same way.

I mean I can't blame him I wouldn't love me either. I'm just not someone to love.

I wonder if he could ever love me.

Or maybe I'm just another girl he's gonna toss away.

I wonder.

Time lapse two weeks

Ashley's pov:

As the kids all said their goodbyes Tori hugged them each looking genuinely sad about it.

I eventually had to pull her away and place her in the car before taking one last look at the house and getting in.

I started pulling away and smiled as she laid back in her seat. She hadn't gotten to relax from the kids and pretty much babysitting 24/7.

The guys had sent me an address to where they wanted to meet in a nearby town.

I watched as the fields turned into trees and then slowly houses as we started getting farther.

"I'm sorry Ashley" I heard and looked to the side to see Victoria curled up in a ball in her seat.

"About what?" I said trying to keep my eyes on the road and look over at her at the same time.

"Just being so difficult. I have been since you guys picked me up from that bar and I still haven't changed at all." She mumbled staring down at her painted toes.

"Babe don't think like that" I said trying to reach out for her hand but she turned her shoulder and looked out the window instead.

"I just feel like maybe I shouldn't be on the bus with you guys. I don't feel like I really deserve it. There are tons of better song writers that me and I-" "stop it" I snapped.

Her head turned back to me instantly.

"I'm not going to let you talk like that about yourself. You're amazing and your the only girl I've ever wanted to hold on to. You're the best songwriter we have had in a long time. Your perfect the way you are, I've never even introduced another girl to my family or talked about them in front of my family before, And to be honest your the only person I've ever felt this way about" I said my eyes on her.

She looked back at me. "Ash what are you saying" she asked and I smiled.

"Im saying I love-" "Ashley look out!" She screamed before I turned forward and saw the lights come at me before the pain and the scream of Victoria as the front of the car was impaled and the windshield shattered in a million jagged pieces. I tried to turn and shield Victoria but I couldn't even turn my head before I blacked out.