Beautiful Remains

Andy's pov:

I elbowed Ashley as I saw three drunk guys dragging a girl into a room. She had long brown hair and was a bit tall probably about 5'9. She was wearing a BMTH shirt that said on the front 'I can't drown my demons they know how to swim.' "She doesn't really look like she wants to be with those guys. Maybe we should help."

Ashley shook his head. "I'm sure she's fine don't worry about it. Let's just have fun" he said and I nodded.

I'm sure she was fine it's just..... She looked like she was crying as she was brought in there.

Time lapse 3 hours later

I saw those three guys who had dragged that girl into the room step out of the room laughing and highfiving each other.

If I wasn't mistaken I thought I could see blood on one of their shirts. I elbowed Ashley again as he was talking to some whore and trying to get lucky.

I pointed to the guys "they don't have that girl with them." I said and he nodded. "Yea so what?"

"Can you do anything but drink and think about sex? I think those guys might have raped her!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine 20 bucks says she's fine and putting her clothes back on." He said before getting up.

I followed after him as we went by the room I had seen the men come out of. "Hello?" Ashley said. He opened the door as I saw the girl from before.

She had cuts and bruises all over her body and she was wearing torn up clothes.

I ran to her, I may not have known her but I was worried. "Andy let's just tell someone this isn't our business" ash said and I turned and frowned at him before picking the girl up bridal style.

He groaned "so like you to help the damsel in distress" he said and I smiled a bit.

I walked out of the room and out of the room as ash followed me. "Where are we going? Please don't say the bus! What if she's a fangirl and tries to rape me!" He said and I would have slapped him if I had the hand.

"Oh please you would let her! You fucking whore!" I said and he glared at me before opening the door to the bus.

I walked on and as the guys saw me they got up so I could lay the girl on the couch. CC came from the back eating a bag of skittles. "Whoa! You guys playing sleeping beauty or something?" He asked and ash laughed.

"No! This girl got raped at the bar and ash wanted to just leave her there!" I said and yelled to Jon in the back to get the first aid kit.

A few moments later Jon came out and then dropped the box. "V-Victoria?" He said and i looked down at her. "You know her?" I asked and he nodded.

"She was going to be the new songwriter. She was going to come tomorrow that's why I had cleaned up that bunk for her. "

He picked up the box and we all started to pitch in with helping her as ash started texting people. I cleaned off her bruised and bloody face as I turned to him. "Can't you help?" I asked and as he looked up he smiled.

"Heyyy she's hot!" He said smirking and at that time I stood up and grabbed him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked throwing him towards the bunks but he missed and hit the wall. "Agh what the hell man! So what maybe since she was going to stay on the bus I could like date her that's all I was saying!" He said.

I shook my head "don't you dare! You didn't help her at all and you wanted to leave her there. You have no right to even THINK about dating her." I said and he glared at me before walking in the back and crawling into his bunk.

I grabbed a cloth and wet it with cool water and put it on her forehead. The guys had patched up her cuts and I smiled a bit at them.

I saw Victoria blink and saw that she had bright blue eyes like me. She looked around a minute before her eyes landed on us.

She scrambled into a little ball and the cloth fell of her forehead. "D-d-don't hurt me please." She said closing her eyes and hugging her knees. "P-please don't" she said.

Jon spoke up. "Ms. Pierce we aren't going to hurt you. Two of the guys found you at the bar and brought you here." He said and she peeked up.

"Oh your those guys I was going to work with." She said giving a nervous laugh as she looked from me to jake. Jake to jinxx. Jinxx to CC.

"Wasn't there a fifth one?" She asked and I nodded. "He went to sleep. Don't mind him though he can be a dick at times." I said and she sighed.

"Well anyway my names Andy, this is jake, jinxx, and CC." I said indicating them as I said their names.

"Well it's nice to meet you all but umm.... Would you mind turning this bus towards my apartment? I haven't packed yet and I would like some extra clothes." She said and Jon laughed.

"Victoria you won't need much. Trust me once you join these guys you'll have so much pride for them you'll want to wear their shirts and stuff everyday." He said and she giggled.

"Well then.... I would still like my stuff at the moment though." She said and I nodded as we told the bus driver and then started towards her apartment.

----------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------
Crappy chapter but still I kinda liked it. Idk I hope you like it. I don't know how I'll put a conflict. I think I might do an abusive boyfriend or kidnapping or maybe just whores for Ashely oh and sorry that I spell his name both Ashley and Ashely but autocorrect never tells me it's wrong and I don't know which ones right.
Comment and vote please
----------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ----------------------------------------------