Carolyn

Andy's pov:

Those bright blue eyes were so full of desperation that when she had said it I wanted go by her bed and explain to her everything that had ever happened to her.

But she wouldn't understand. She didn't remember Victoria so she didn't have Victoria's memories.

"She had an odd and very rare head injury. Usually a hit like this causes amnesia where she would simply forget everything but instead she keeps insisting her name is Carolyn and she keeps trying to tell us her backstory. We don't know if it's her actual memories so we wanted someone who knew her well to try and maybe get her head straight" the doctor said.

I nodded slowly before walking up to her bedside and sitting in the chair provided there.

"Can you please help me? I don't know where I am" she said again

"Shhh Victoria your in the hospital you got hurt pretty bad" I said looking at her to see her ribs covered in bandages and her right arm and left leg both with casts on.

"That's not my name! Why do people keep calling me that?!" She said sounding stressed and scared.

"Ok ok Carolyn I'm not trying to scare you I'm here to help you" I said softly.

She exhaled through her mouth and gripped the sheets with her good hand. "Who are you?" She asked and I smiled a bit.

"My name is Andy. And I'm here to help you. That's all I've ever wanted to do" I said and it didn't take much but she smiled.

Carolyn's (Victoria's) pov:

This guy says he always wanted to help me. That means he knew me before.

He seems really nice and right now I feel like I can trust him.

Maybe he's the only one I can trust.

Back to present time

Ashley's pov:

"She can't remember anything?!" "Well not exactly" "she can't remember me!!!" Ash screamed at the nurse who cringed.

"Sir she thinks she is a woman named Carolyn we are trying to find a way for her to remember her actual life but until then..." She looked down not knowing what say.

Andy signed. "I tried to talk to her and when I accidentally called her Victoria she freaked out. She doesn't even know who we are she keeps saying she can't remember anything but when I try and tell her something that did happen she tells me that it's impossible. She tells me she grew up on a farm with horses and has been their her whole life. She says she's homeschooled and an only child and she swears her parents put her in here cause she was crazy. She thinks someone stuck her here" he said

I slumped down in the bed. "Someone did stick her here but that wasn't any parents. That was me being an idiot" I said looking down at my hands.

"Well she agreed to come to the bus when she's allowed to. She will need help though." He said and I nodded in understanding.

Victoria is going to be fine. I swear I'll get her to remember and I'll take care of her every minute before that.