New Religion

Jinxx's pov:

I watched as CC stepped out if the bathroom with a huge grin on his face.

Everyone always came to me for help or counseling or whatever they needed so of course I was the first one to know about they're little love pentagram.

(Hehehe pentagram)

I by the door of the bathroom to see Victoria fixing her hair. As she saw me she smiled. "Mama jinxx can we talk?" She looked over my shoulders at the bunks. "Alone?"

I nodded and walked outside with her. She looked around as if making sure nobody was there.

(Forgot to add what season it was sorry)

Outside it was very cold seeing as it was the middle of winter. There was tons of snow but I knew that we wouldn't be out here long.

"What's up Vicky?" I asked and she sighed. "You know I like Ashley right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well he obviosly hates me and.... CC talked to me this morning sayin I was stealing to many hearts on the bus and when I asked what he ment he just kissed my head." She said.

"What about Andy?" I asked and she looked up at me. "He likes me too?!?" She asked then buried her face in her hands.

"I don't know what to do.... I just want Ashley. I want him to be my outlaw!" She said and I couldn't help but think how cute it was that they both thought the other one hated them.

Yea Ashley had talked to me about his little crush. He said that she hated him because when he had tried to help her she had yelled at him and told him to leave.

I had also heard Andy and ash fighting last night and Andy taking things way too far. I couldn't imagine how ash felt right now.......

"Jinxx!" Victoria said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Yea sorry." I said and she looked down at the ground. "Nevermind then......" She said before walking Inside.

I sighed and walked inside after her and sat on the couch next to jake. "Jinxx I have some big news!" He said and I looked at him and smiled.

"Ella and I are getting married!" He yelled and I smiled. "That's great!" I said and he nodded.

We started talking about the wedding plans for a while until an idea popped up in my head.

"Hey jake you said everyone would be in masks right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well I think I have a plan to fix Victorias little love problem." I said and he smiled as I told him the plan.

Victoria's pov:

I walked in the back and quite literally ran into Andy. "What the f-" he stoped mid sentence as he realized it was me.

I giggled. "Hey Andy" I said and he smiled. "Hey! What are you doing?" He asked.

"Didn't get to do my hair yet" I said and he smiled. "I'll help" "no that's fine I just want a ponytail today." I said and he nodded before following me to the bathroom.

I started to pull my hair back and saw a small purple bruise on my neck. "What the hell! I don't remember getting this!" I said touching the little hickey.

Andy bit his lip as I looked up at him. "Andy what the hell happened last night?!" I asked and he looked over his shoulder.

"W-would you believe me If I said Ben gave it to you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Try again" I said my anger rising.

"Ok Vic calm down. You were drunk and you started asking me to kiss you. What was I suppost to do?" He asked.

I punched his shoulder. "Not take advantage of me that's what!!" I yelled before walking past him and shoving him to the side.

I walked through the living room and out the door as I put my hair up in a ponytail. I heard Andy call me but I didn't care I didn't care I just wanted to get away.

I didn't have a jacket so the cold bit at my arms, face, and neck. I walked and walked trying to put as much distance as I could between me and the bus.

Ashley's pov:

I heard Victoria yelling at Andy in the back and found it in my best interest not to interfere.

Before I knew it she had stormed through the living room and walked out the door with Andy chasing after her.

She was only wearing jeans and a Tshirt so I hoped Andy would keep her from staying outside too long so she wouldn't get sick.

They ran out and in about five minutes Andy walked back in. "Where's Vic?" I asked and he looked at me. "She ran off. God dammit!" He yelled before punching the wall.

I got instantly worried. "She'll freeze!" I said and Andy nodded. "I know that's why we need to go find her!" He said and I nodded before we all started to grab jackets and search for her.

Time lapse 4 hours

I had called her about 50 times and sent her like 200 texts but she wouldn't respond.

The guys had said to come back to the bus but I didn't care. I was going to find her if it took all my energy.

I stumbled upon a small park with a swing set and slides for the kids. I looked around.

This was just the place where someone would stop. I knew that. I had run away from the bus enough times to know that.

I looked around until I saw the small black figure against the white snow. I went to her as fast as I could and turned her over.

Her was shivering nonstop and her fingers and lips were blue with the cold. I intertwined our fingers and she looked down at them and then up at me.

"V-Victoria don't y-you dare scare me like that a-again" I stuttered out. I was shivering as well but at least I had a jacket on.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry" she said and hugged me. I knew she just trying to get warm but I liked the feeling of her arms around me.

I picked up her small shivering body and hugged her close. I looked at our intertwined fingers to see that hers didn't look blue and weren't shaking anymore.

I looked at her still blue lips and smiled. This is fucking fate I swear.

I pressed her lips to mine and breathed a bit to warm them up. She stood there obviosly stunned before I pulled away.

"Y-y-your lips were blue.... I-I was only warming up you" I said and she blushed.

I brought her back to the bus and opened the door. God I was stupid.

She doesn't like you ash get your head straight. She hates you! She'll never like you and kissing her just made it worse!

I placed her on the couch as everyone ran in and surrounded her. Andy smiled at me and mouthed 'thank you'.

He really doesn't realize that is did that for me and not him?