Love Isnt Always Fair

Victoria's pov:

About two hours later Andy and I were sitting down watching batman when we heard the door open. I turned to see ash walking in with his arm around some slutty blonde girl.

He laughed as he saw us. "Hey guys meet..... What's your name again?" He slurred obviously drunk. She smiled. "Jenna" ash laughed again.

"Yea meet Jenna. Anyway we're gonna have some fun in the back so don't bother us!" He said before they stumbled in the back.

I felt tears sting my eyes and Andy put his hand over mine. "Vic....." He said but I shook my head and got up before running into the bathroom.

I looked through my makeup bag until I found a small tube. I opened it up and shook it into my hand. Out came a small razor blade and a sanitation wipe. I liked the sting after wards.

I hadn't cut in two months. Ever since high school had ended I hadn't really felt the urge to.

But as I heard ashs moans from the back room I started slicing my arm. Again, and again, and again.

I heard a knock at the door. "Vic are you ok?" I heard Andy's voice. I grabbed my sleeve and pulled it down before hiding my blade and wipe in my back pocket. "Yea I'm fine ands" I said.

He opened the door and peeked in anyway making me give a halfhearted giggle. "You don't trust me?" I asked.

He smiled a bit. "Just worried about you Vic. Ash does this all the time it's nothing to get upset over. He's a complete man whore." He said.

The words cut at me more than my own blade had earlier. "So he's in to almost every girl yet he hates me?" I asked and looked down.

Andy shook his head. "He just likes girls who will please him in bed and then leave the next day." He said.

I sighed. "Okay I guess I get it...." I said and he smiled. "Ok let's go watch batman!" He said and grabbed my arm to drag me into the room.

I squealed in pain and then bit my lip to keep quiet. Too late. Andy noticed.

He kneeled by me and pulled up my sleeves and seeing the cuts. I bit my lip and looked up at his disappointed and hurt face.

He picked me up from the ground and started to wash my cuts before wrapping bandages around my arms so they were mummified.

I heard that blonde moan again and closed my eyes as fresh tears filled my eyes. Andy wiped them away and I looked up at him.

"Promise not to do this again." He said his electric blue eyes staring into mine. "I-I-I promise" I said then looked down.

I knew I had just lied through my teeth to him but he won't be there the next time I do this.

I pulled down my sleeves just as the back rooms door opened. "Bye ash you were amazing!" That who're Jenna said before kissing his cheek. "Same to you sugar lips." He said before laughing a bit.

I crawled into my bunk and peeked through my curtains at them. Ok I didn't usually easedrop but this just seemed different.

She was in all her clothes and ash was in just his boxers. I had never seen his bare chest before believe it or not. But as I saw It I just wanted to run my hands over it as I kissed him.

That whore probably got to do that. And probably trace his amazing outlaw tattoo with kisses.

As those thoughts popped into my head fresh tears stung my eyes. I pulled the curtain fully closed and let myself cry into the pillow.