The morticians daughter

Victoria's POV:
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked into Ashley's room to get dressed and looked around. No one was inside.

I turned and locked the door before going to grab my clothes. I picked up a BMTH tshirt and shorts before I felt arms wrap around me with one on my waist and one over my mouth.

Flashbacks came from the bar where those men had raped me and I started struggling before being pulled and thrown on the bed. I squealed and cowered back before Ashely crawled on top of me chuckling.

I covered my face to hide the tears that had started to form. "P-please don't hurt me." I said softly.

Ashley's POV:
My smirk disappeared instantly and my happy mood was gone. Hurt her? I would never!

"Baby what are you talking about? I was just joking with you" I said and she whimpered "b-bad memories that's all"

I hugged her until she started cuddling into my chest and seemed to calm down.

What a stupid move. Why did I do that to her? I should have known it wasn't a good idea.

"Oh I'm sorry baby I didn't think about it" I said softly and she nodded before she stood up and went to go finish putting her clothes on.

"I'm sorry for being so shy about the shower thing" she said as she grabbed a brush and started to run it through her wet hair. "It's fine i shouldn't have pushed you." I said even though the words felt strange in my mouth.

I have been in dozens of one night stands and pushed girls to have sex with me almost every chance I got. What made this different?

Her.

I was certain of it. She was my exception to all of that. She was the girl I wanted to stay with, the girl I wanted to keep safe, the girl I had actually tried to treat right.

I'm not going to mess up with her.

I won't.

I can't.

(Sorry for the short chapter I've been at a camp for eight weeks and haven't had my phone so sorry)