Done For You

Time lapse 1 week

Victoria's pov:

I had been living with the guys for a while now. I was getting used to the concerts and the fangirls who would walk up to the tour bus.

One time CC had grabbed me and said i was his girlfriend to some fan who had been saying she wanted to date him.

I didn't see Ashley much which made me kind of upset.

I heard him and the guys argue a lot at night though which really bothered me but I wasn't the one to ease drop so don't ask me what they were talking about.

I know it's probably not the best thing to do but I was falling head over heels for Ashley. I mean who couldn't?

That long black hair, those chocolate brown eyes, all the tattoos that covered his arms. He was irresistible.

I woke up this morning and went into the kitchen area to start making breakfast like I had done everymorning since I've been here. Jon tried to let these guys eat fast good breakfast every morning.

I opened the fridge and pulled out the eggs and bacon. I started up the stove and got a pan and started to cook. I heard a pair of feet shuffle in and I smiled.

Jinxx always woke up first so I had expected to see him when I turned around. "Hey Jinxxy I made you some coffee-" I said but as I turned around Ash was smiling at me.

"Jinxxy?" He asked and I giggled. "Yea so? I like the nickname just like jakey or Ashy but I guess I'm not allowed to call you that since you don't like me much...." I said turning back to the breakfast.

"Well you could if you want. Wait who says I don't like you?" He asked and I stayed silent as I made the eggs and bacon and put them on different plates.

I handed one to ash and he gave me a small smile before I headed in the back and started waking up the sleeping boys and giving them their food.

I got to CCs bunk and smiled as I saw him hugging a teddy bear I had bought him because It was black and said 'candy' on the foot.

"Wakey wakey Christian" I said and he groaned "five more minutes Vicky." He said using my nickname that he called me. "C'mon CC I made you breakfast!" I said and he turned to look at me through squinted eyes.

"Why can't you let me sleep and go try and makeout with your crush?" He said and I blushed.

"I-I-I don't know w-what your talking about." I said and he laughed.

"Your a bad lier Vicky" he said grabbing his food. "We all know you like ash. I think even he knows." He said and I shook my head.

"I-is that why he doesn't talk or look at me....." I asked and CC shrugged. "I dunno but still....." He took a bite of egg and smiled. "He's the biggest man whore I know. He will probably have girls back on the bus soon so just don't let it hurt your feelings Vicky ok?" He asked and I nodded.

He messed with my hair. "Good girl. And by the way I'm dying this mop black today. Your with us now you have to have the image." He said and I nodded before going to the bathroom to shower.

About 10 minutes later I stepped out to see a pile of folded clothes on the counter with a note on top.

Hey interview day! Bryanstars is coming today and I want you in the interview so we can show you to the fans. Hope you like the clothes ash helped pick them out ;)

~ANDY

I giggled before putting on the black jeans black Purdy girl top that said 69 on it and a vest. The vest had the word 'Prophet' on the back and I sighed as I realized it wasn't ashes.

I did my hair and straightened it before seeing a box of black hair dye. My breath caught in my throat. Maybe they would forget.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into into the living room. CC looked at me and smiled. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready for what?" I asked and he smirked.

"C'mon girl! Ashes likes girls with wild hair!" He said and I shushed him. "Stop it he will hear you" I said and he smiled.

"So you admit it!" He said and I glared at him. "Of course I admit it but just shut up about it ok? He's not interested in me....." I said and CC frowned.

"Don't worry Vicky I'll get him to like you!" He said and I smiled a bit before he grabbed the box of hair dye. "Can make it a little bit more wild? I don't want just black...." I said and he smiled.

"Thought so." He said before running to grab some boxes from his bunk. He pulled out blue and I smiled.

"Great idea Christian!" I said before we went in the back and he started doing my hair.

Time lapse 4 hours

I walked out of the bathroom with my new hair. It was black with streaks of blue all threw it.

I walked off the bus and saw the guys waiting for me. I smiled at them and saw CC giggling like a school girl.

The other guys were just kind of stood there dumbstruck. I giggled. "C'mon guys let's get to that interview." I said before CC threw me over her shoulder making me giggled.

"CC put me down!" I said and he laughed. "Nope!" He said and I pouted until I saw ash walking behind CC and smiled a bit.

"Hey." I said tucking a strand of black hair behind my ear. Ashe smiled at me a bit before looking down again.

I sighed, why the hell did he hate me so much? Oh well I'll find out soon and maybe make him get over it.