Shadow's Die

Ashley's pov:

When the wedding came to an end Victoria was so tired out from dancing and partying that she couldn't even stand up straight.

She hadn't had any drinks so don't even try and blame her for anything! Yea I see you reading this. Thinking your better then her.

I picked her up bridal style and she took off her heels and put them on her lap so it was easier for me to carry her.

She layed her head on my chest and kissed it. "Hey ashy?" She said looking up at me. "Yes love?" I asked.

She puckered up her lips and I chuckled before kissing them softly. I carried her out to my car.

Since we had made her leave her apartment she was going to stay with me. I already had her bag in the back with everything in it.

I opened the passenger side and placed her in. She layed her head on the back and smiled as I kissed her cheek.

I got into the driver side and took her hand. She intertwined her fingers with mine. I smiled at her. "Go to sleep love I'll wake you up when we are back at the house." I said and she nodded before closing her eyes.

I stuck my iPod in the car outlet thing and had overture play so she could fall asleep easier.

I drove through the small town and out into the fields that were still partially covered in snow.

Ok yes I had never actually bought a hose for myself. I still lived with my grandparents and little cousins but you know what I loved family.

I hoped Victoria didn't mind. I couldn't tell if she was the kind of girl who would like kids or not.

I pulled into the driveway and before I even opened the door about five little kids ran out. "Ashy!" They yelled and I smiled.

"Hey guys. Shhh my friend is in the car sleeping." I said and one of the younger girls (I'm making up their names) allisa said. "Ohh is it jinxxy!" She said and I smiled.

"No it's a new friend and she's really special to me so no being mean." I said and they all groaned.

"I'll get ashys stuff!" One of them yelled and they both ended up helping each other carry me and Victoria's duffle bags inside.

"Tori, tori wake up." I said. She groaned before peaking her eyes open. "Who's tori? Are you cheating on me already ashes?" She said and I laughed.

"No baby It's just my new nickname for you since Andy and CC had one." She nodded and tried to go back asleep in the car.

I chuckled before picking her up bridal style. "Where are we ashes?" She asked looking around.

"My grandparents house. This is where I stay. And there are a lot of little kids. I hope you don't mind." I said and her eyes lit up.

"Are you kidding me? I love kids!" She said and I smiled.

"Ok we will play with the kids in the morning." I said and she nodded before laying her head on my chest.

I looked at the kids and smiled. "Guys this is my friend but shhh she's tired. We are gonna play with you guys in the morning ok?" I said and they all nodded.

I brought her upstairs to see our duffle bags on the bed. "Tori do you wanna change baby?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok" I said and pulled out a pair of boxers and a Purdy girl shirt. She changed in the bathroom and then came out and layed on the bed.

I smiled at her before tucking her in. "Goodnight baby" I said kissing her forehead.

I went and changed into some sweatpants with no shirt. I crawled into bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

She turned over and cuddled into my bare chest. I smiled at her and closed my eyes having the happiest dreams Id had since i had first met her.

Time lapse in the morning

Victoria's pov:

I opened my eyes to see the amazing tan of my new boyfriend. I giggled and smiled at the word outlaw.

Oh I had wanted to do this forever. I lowered my head a bit and kissed each letter.

When I finished with the W I went in the bathroom and changed. I pulled my hair in a ponytail before putting on a bit of makeup.

I walked downstairs to see an elderly woman feeding a baby from a bottle. As I got to the last step she looked up at me.

"Oh hello my dear." She said sweetly. "You must be ashes lady friend." She said and I nodded. "Victoria" I said giving a little curtsey.

She giggled. "Well Victoria would you mind helping me? I have to make breakfast before the children wake up and ash is quite an eater and oh my husband...." She laughed and I laughed too.

"No problem ma'am glad to help." I said before she handed me the baby and went to the kitchen. "So Victoria tell me about myself. I would love to hear about you without hearing the words 'amazing' or 'beautiful' very three words." She said and I blushed.

"That's the way Ashley talks about me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Grandma! When's breakfast I'm hungys!" I heard. I turned to see a little girl who looked a bit like Ashley standing there.

"In a bit dear. Now I want you to pull out the name tags so Victoria can know who you all are" she said and the little girl nodded before going to a drawer and pulling out the small sticker name tags.

She looked at them all then pulled off one that said 'Ariel' on it. She put in on her chest and smiled.

"Your ashys wife right?" She asked and I blushed deeply. "Um no I'm just his friend." I said not wanting to explain what girlfriend ment.

"But I saw ashy kiss your head last night. And you don't give kisses unless your husband and wife." She said and I giggled.

I looked up at Ashley's grandmother who mouthed 'just go with it'. I smiled. "Alright you caught me! I'm Ashley's wife." I said and the little girl looked at the counter.

"Told ya!" She said and I turned to see four more kids there. "Oh my" I said and they laughed.

"What are you doing with Ben?" One of them said looking at the baby in my arms. "I was feeding him." I said.

I put the bottle down and put a towel over my shoulder. I patted the babies back and smiled at them. "Can you guys wear the name tags? I'm sorry I'm bad at names." I said and they all nodded grabbing name tags.

I ended up putting the baby in the play pen and playing with the little kids. We played hide and seek, board games, a version of truth or dare but it manly was dares to like steal stuff out of the pantry.

We started playing tag and all of a sudden I don't know why but they all decided to chance me. I ran up the stairs and saw Ash open the door to our room. I ran in and hid behind him.

"Save me ashes!" I said and as he saw the little kids he smiled.

"Oh no I think tori is about to get attacked by the tickle monster." He said and all the little kids laughed.

I looked up at him. "You wouldn't dare." I said and he smirked.

He grabbed my waist and tossed me onto the bed and before I could get up he straddled my hips. "Ashley Abrocket Purdy!" I yelled.

He laughed as all the little kids came and held down one of my limbs. Ashley started tickling my ribs and I squealed with laughter.

"Ashes stawp!" I said and he shook his head. "Never!"

He continued to tickle me until I felt low on breath. "Ashes I can't breathe!" I said and he smiled. "Say you love me." He said.

"I love you! You know that!" I said and he stopped. I started to catch my breath as he leaned down. "Yea I know it but it's nice to hear." He said before kissing me.

I kissed back and I heard the chorus of 'ewww' coming from the little kids. I giggled and ash smiled at me.

"Ashy your gonna get cuties!" Thomas said and I laughed. "Uh uh husband and wife don't get cuties!" Ariel said.

Ash laughed. "Wife?" He said and I shrugged. "we were at a wedding" I said and he laughed.