All Your Hate

Ashley's pov:

I walked into the front room when I heard voices. I knew that Victoria had been super drunk so I wanted to help her get over it and get her to bed.

As I walked into the living room I saw Andy practically on top of Victoria as he made out with her. She had her hands tangled up in his hair and was pulling him closer.

What the hell was wrong with Andy?! She was fucking drunk and he was taking advantage of her! Yea I did that with whores but that was different.

Victorias not a whore! She's a beautiful, sexy, funny, loving, and amazing girl and she didn't desurve someone who would take advantage of her.

I walked went in the back to the bathroom and tried to think for a bit. Until I heard footsteps come into the back.

I peeked through the door to see Andy putting Victoria in bed. She looked up at him and puckered her lips and he smiled and kissed her again.

He turned and started to go back to his bunk with a big fat fucking grin on his face.

My anger boiled over and I ran forward and grabbed him before shoving him into the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled.

Andy looked at me confused before shoving me off. "What? Mad that I got to kiss her before you did?" He said.

"No! I'm fucking mad because you took advantage of her when she was so drunk she couldn't walk straight!" I said.

"Oh like you don't do the same thing with half of the chicks you bring here at night." He said. "And for your information she was practically begging me for more so be lucky I have self control!" He said.

"I don't do it that much and whores are different! They will be gone the next day! Victoria won't and when she finds out what you did she will be upset about it every time she looks at you." I said.

Andy smirked. "Oh and who's going to tell her? You? She already thinks you hate her ash. She has cried herself to sleep at night because of you and she hasn't even been here a month. When you brought that girl here do you know what she did? She ran to the bathroom in tears and when I checked on her, her beautiful arms were covered in cuts and guess what? All of them were YOUR FAULT!" He said and pushed me back.

The words hurt. So that's why she had been crying. "I'm trying to make her happy ash so if you want. Tell her what I did. Make her suffer more. Maybe even cut again because she will think she's a slut. Make her even more damaged and then look at her and say it's your fault." He said before walking away and getting into his bunk.

I went to my own not able to fight any longer. I looked down at my arms. I hadn't cut since my parents had died. I had never felt such pain to do so since.

But Victoria..... She had felt enough pain for it when I slept with that girl. She had damaged her beautiful skin because of me. Andy was right. I didn't deserve her when I was going to hurt her like that.

"Oh Victoria...... I'm so sorry....." I whispered as I let a tear slip down me cheek before I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

Time lapse in the morning

Victoria's pov:

I woke up with a horrible headache and my stomach hurt like I had swallowed a fist of clay.

I ran to the bathroom and leaned by the toilet before throwing up once, twice, three times.

I felt hands pull my hair back into a little ponytail as I puked.

"Next time don't try and keep pace with Ben." I heard CC laugh. I smiled and stood up before cleaning my mouth out.

He looked at me. "You know your stealing way too many hearts on this bus." He said and I looked at him and laughed.

"How's that?" I asked and he smiled.

"Never mind just try and feel better love." He said before kissing my forhead and leaving.

___________________________

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

*************************************

Welp short chapter. Hehehe now you know why CC volunteered to kiss her. I'm gonna have jinxx and jake in the next chapter. Get excited!

Vote and comment and share.

________________________