Goodbye Agony

Ashley's pov:

I chuckled. "Well then I guess your my wife for while we are here." I said and she nodded.

I smiled and kissed her again before getting off of her. "What's grandma got for eats?" I asked and they smiled.

"Pancakes and bacon and eggs and fruit" Ariel said and I smiled. "Sounds good let's go!" I said and they all ran out.

They all ran out of the room and I smiled before picking up Victoria bridal style. She smiled up at me blinking those pretty blue eyes.

"I can walk ya know" she said and I laughed. "I know but I've wanted to be able to hold you and not let you go. Now I can." I said and her cheeks turned a light pink color.

I walked her downstairs and sat down in a rocking chair with her on my lap. "Well isn't that just the cutest thing!"

I looked up to see my grandparents looking at us. My grandma had two plates full of food and my grandpa had the baby in his hands.

I never knew where their parents were. I just always saw the kids here. "Hey! Long time no see" I said as grandma handed tori the food.

She smiled and nodded a thanks before eating her bacon.

I smiled and kissed her cheek before starting to eat.

Time lapse 3 hours

"Ash I don't know about this....." Tori said.

We were outside at the stalls while I was saddling up the horses. "C'mon babe its easy. And these are the nicest horses in the world." I said and she bit her lip.

I had never met a girl who was scared of horses before her. She kept saying it was going to bite her.

I smiled before hopping up and over onto the horse. She looked up at me before walking up to the horse.

It snickered and took a step towards her making her sqeal. I couldn't help but laugh.

"She's not gonna hurt you Tori just go up and over on to her back." I said and she frowned before getting up on the horse clumsily.

I smiled at her before I grabbed the reins and started to have the horse walk out. Hers followed and I smiled. "See? Easy!" I said and she glared at me.

I laughed again. "Love ya!" I said an she smiled. "Love you too." She said.

I taught her the basics on how to steer her horse and how to make it go faster or slower. "Ok ready?" I asked and she nodded turning her horse so it was by mine.

"Go!" I yelled and we both sped off through the fields. I was surprised at the lack of mud from the disappearing snow.

We went to a higher hill that had a small tree near it. I smiled as we climbed off the horses and tied their reins to the tree. "This is so pretty" she said as she sat at the base of the tree.

I nodded as I looked out at all the fields and the far city. "Yea. It's gorgeous." I said looking back at her. "The veiw is too" I said and she giggled.

"Your so sweet" she said and pet the horses as they layed down on their long legs. (Apparently horses only do that when the are sick or hurt but I liked it.)

"And your beautiful. Seems like a fair match." I said and looked at the tree. It had no leaves on it but it had a thick trunk.

I smiled and pulled out my pocket knife. Victoria looked at me curiosly. "Did you just drag me out here so you can murder me and hide me In the hills?" She asked.

I laughed and sat next to her. "Nope." I said and turned around as i started carving our names into the tree in a heart.

"Do an arrow through it." She said and I smiled and did as she asked. "It looks nice ashes" she said and I nodded before clipping the knife closed and putting it in my pocket.

I heard her giggled and when I turned to look at her she tackled me. We ended up laying in the grass with her on top of me. Face hovering over mine.

I smiled before pulling her head down and kissing her softly. She kissed back and I smiled before flipping us over so I was on top.

She laughed "Ashley Purdy why do you get to be on top?" She asked and I smiled. "So you can't run away from me and I can hold you close to me forever" I said before pressing our lips together again.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Short chapter cause I can