Chapter 3: A secret reveals

Clara
  "Mike, Sinu called and they told me they are on their way here for the meeting."He just nodded then told our allies that the Cabellos are coming.

Incoming call from Sinu. ( S-sinu  C-clara)

S: Clara what should I do? How will I tell the girls about their real personality? Karla has been asking why she can here a voice in her head. She told me it started ever since she turned 16 . I just hinted that it was normal because it runs in the family.

C: Sinu breathe... you can tell her tonight since Lauren will be crowned Alpha. I'm sure Camila can handle this maturely right? So just breathe then tell her. It's better she knows it from you than from other people.

S: Thank you Clara. What will I do without you?

C: Probably screaming in frustration.

S: Yeah probably. Ok see you later. Karla is already awake. Wish me luck.

C: Goodluck.  Bye Sinu

end call

  I hope Camila does take the news maturely. Well I'm lucky that my kids know that they are wolves since they were born. Let us hope that it goes well.

Sinuhe
"Mami what is wrong with me? I can hear and smell better hear. Like I can hear birds from miles away then the voice in my head told me her name is Janel. Am I okay ? Wha-" I gave my baby a hug feeling it like it is the last time. I heavily sighed then let go.

  " Mija sit in the living room me and your papa will tell you something... you should've known when you are younger." She gave me a confused look but followed my command. I mindlinked Alejandro that it is time. I felt a gust of wind behind me then strong arms that wrap around my waist. For such a simple gesture I felt my body relax then my breathing even out.

   "Ale we need to tell her" I whispered. He just nodded and intertwined our fingers while I pull him towards our daughter.

   " Do you know the vampire and werewolf books you read well they are uhm true." I look closely at her reaction but she still has her thingking face on then I continued. 

   " Our family is one of a rare kind. We are one of the 3 generations who are  a hybrid of all uhm creatures.We are in the good side if you wonder and the Jauregui's." Her head snap towards me when I said the name of our partner.

  " They are werewolves... we are helping them in business and in protecting their pack. Now you can ask questions to us if you need to clarify things roaming around your curious head." she smiled at this then thought for a moment.

    " So what kind of hybrid are we?"" We are part wolf,wizard,vampire,and most particularly human."

  "So... what powers do we have?"" We have so many powers that you can imagine but we have to use it wisely or else the moon goddess can take the power that we irresponsibly use and they will never ever give it back unless needed."

   " So I can turn into a wolf if I wanted ?" I nodded" But at first it will hurt like your limbs and body is burning then once you turn it wont hurt ever again. Well you will feel the need to turn once the full moon is up. It will automatically happen. I'm sure Janel can help."

  "Why am I experiencing this now?""You are in our hometown that is why all of your senses heightened."

    "Is it true that uhm us females go through heat?"" Yeah on that day you will feel so weak and hormonal but if you have a mate they will help you maintain your normal strength and hopefully they will help your raging hormones. You can't go out because your scent grows stronger and it will attract single individuals except humans."she wrinkled her eyebrows then scrunched her nose.

   " Ok uhm when will I know I am in heat ?""Well it's like your on your period but you will feel your mark hurts."

   " What mark?"" The mark that will come out later in the full moon. It comes out and burn your skin on your first turn. So when you turn into a wolf your mark will burn and it will be on your shoulder or wrist."

   "So do I have a partner or I will choose?""Well you will meet your mate when it is the right time."She gave me a genuine smile then hugged me and Ale.

  "Thank you for telling me."" Oh go get dressed into something comfortable and bring extra clothes since tonight will be your first full moon." She grinned excitedly then ran up to her room.

  "Well she didnt freak out that is a good sign right?"Ale chuckled then kissed my cheek. " Wait for her to experience her first heat." I groaned then hug my loving husband.

In the Jauregui's pack house
*Lauren*
~dream~
   I am standing on top of my favorite tree. The breeze seems warmer and comforting. I felt arms around my waist.

" Lolo is there a problem?" I shook my head no then intertwine our fingers. I felt the nice spark of electricity rush to my veins. Her hands are soft like petals of a flower. It's addicting this girl behind me is addicting.

  " I love you" I don't know how that happen it seem right to say it." I love you to Lo" I smile then breathe in the familiar scent that calms me down. I need to know who this mystery girl is and why do I feel this way? I unwrapped her hands around me. When I turn around I saw....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
a/n: Sorry I feel like making it a cliff hanger. So please like and comment. Feedback is appreciated.

-Prue_dence