Chapter 10: Finally We Are Officially Together

*Lauren*

Dear Lord please help me. Today is the day I'm going to ask Camz to be mine. Sofi and I had been planning this day for two weeks now and I'm feeling nervous and jittery. I already ask advises from friends and family and I am sure I use almost everything but I don't even know how to calm myself down. It's like 5 am in the morning and I'm trying to reserve all the places she likes to go. Luckily all the places she wants to go has friends of mine so more connections.

After I finish reserving and assigning them tasks for later I gave Camz a quick good morning message. As soon I lay down on my pillow I easily snooze and drop out of the real world.

dream
We are finally in the last destination of the day. We are in our favorite place, the lake. We used to play and have camping here. "Lo are we there yet? Can I remove the blindfold now."
"Not yet Camz. Be patient we are almost there." I lead her to the table I prepared. Since Camz loves food more than anything I figured that she will need it since the day is pretty tiring.

" Camz I will remove your blindfold at the count of 3. 1...2....3" I slowly remove the blindfold." Lau-wow... This is beautiful and you remembered the lake." She quickly turned around then hugged me. "Thank you Lolo."

After we ate and talk about random things under the sun. My phoned alarmed  showing that its time to ask the big question." Camzi do you see the stars?" "hmmm" " the stars cannot compare to your beauty." "Lolo your so cheesy" I counted in my mind 3...2...1 ..."Watch the stars Camz" The exact time Camz looked up fireworks exploded then formed the question I was dying to ask her." So Camz will you be my girlfriend?" Camila then stare at me with guilt and sadness. " Lolo i'm so-"
end of dream

"Lauren if you want to get your surprise for your 'future girlfriend' you better get up. " Taylor still shaking me awake said. " It is now the second time you wake me up from a disturbing dream but then again thank you anyway or I will be late for my surprise for Camz" "Yeah no need for a thank you speech and get your lazy ass moving." She quickly rip of the  warm blanket away from my cold body." Uhg alright fine fine. Im going." I quickly did my morning routine then run downstairs to get an apple for breakfast.

"I'm going to go now. don't forget the plan ok?" Taylor hummed along with my family who are eating fresh bacon... uhg I need to h ave a quick drive thru to starbucks. I am starving and the apple wasnt enough.

After the quick drive thru I immediately drove my way to Camila's house to start my plan. Before I can even knock Sinuhe opened the door and pulled me in a warm hug." She is still sound asleep as always. Can you discuss the plans again I need to repeat it to Alejandro since his getting to old to remember." Sinuhe winked." I heard that" Alejandro's booming voice was heard from the living room.

After discussing each and every detail Sinuhe pushed me up the stairs to start my plan. Lets just hope it will work. I slowly crept in and stick the first clue on her phone. I was about to leave her room when I hear a soft whimper leave her lips. In a quick flash I was there by her side. " Lauren please" Her whole body is dripping with sweat and I can smell... arousal? omg does she have a se-" Ohh right there . Keep going . Lauren " I can feel a deep blush forming in my cheeks when realization hits me. I didnt stay for long because that will be awkward and Im sort of turned on by her cute moans. I added another note instead so that she will know I will remind her about that embarassing moment whenever I can. I kissed her forehead then start placing clues on the way to the clearing I saw in the middle of the woods when I was hunting. I hope she likes it .

•Camila•
I woke up to a sex dream of Lauren. Well that was really uhm weird since I always have this type of dreams every 18 of the month. I reached for my phone to check the time but I was met with 2 sticky notes written by my favorite person. By the still lingering scent of her perfume it seems that she was here an hour earlier.

This is where I last saw you

Nice dream though ;)

The last note was embarassing though.Hmm last place I saw her was in the park last night. After I do my morning routine and eat my breakfast. I jog my way to the park. On the trunk of our favorite tree was another note.

Hi beautiful!
I really feel like taking a nap

Of course the tree house. I speedwalk my way to the treehouse near the lake. I climb the ladder and look around for the new note instead I saw Dinah lounging in the couch with her eyes on her phone." Hey Mila. Lauren said that you have to meet her at the place you guy's first dated... and oh here some water and towel." I quickly thanked Dinah then made my way to frozen yogurt shop. I then saw Ally sitting in a near by booth by the door." Lauren said take a break for awhile since your hungry and tired after looking for notes." Good thing I have a caring mate. After eating all the yogurt, words were seen under the cup.

I promise this is the last one. It's my favorite place in the woods.

... The waterfall. Lucky me the woods is just behind the yogurt shop. I quickly hugged Allycat then run to the back of the shop to shift. I use my super speed to find the falls. In a matter of minutes I finally found it and I smell lots of roses. Out of nowhere my mom,dad , sofi,Normani,Jauregui family and everyone else are standing infront of the falls.

"Guys what are you do-" The words got stuck in my throat when I feel Lauren hugging me from behind."Hi Camz. Surprise!!" she let out a nervous laugh then turned me around so that I could face her. " Well uhm this is hard. Camz I really really like you. Since the day you migrated I promise myself that when you come back here I would never let you go and I will be keeping my promise whether you like it or not. Camz will you please help me keep my promise and be my girlfriend?" To say I was emotional was an understatement. I have never felt this happy before. I dont have to think anymore I quickly said yes then hug her like my life depended on it. To say the least this is one of the best days I will ever remember.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
a/n Yo banana buddies as promise here is your update. I am working on chapter 11 as we speak. I feel like this chapter sucks though. But I hope yiu guys enjoy it. Bye love you guys

-Prue