Chapter 5: Cause your the one design for me

After a few minutes of changing into the uniform. I was stunned by what I see in the mirror." Girl you look so hot" I thank my wolf then head outside. I'm surprised to see a familiar mop of hair talking to Ally.

" H-hey Ally. I'm done." The girl who was talking with Ally turn around to check who was interrupting their conversation.

" Mila?" Oh my pizza goddess it can't be...
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
•Camila•
This can't be she was in Cuba yesterday omg my mind is playing tricks on me yet again. Like the last time I saw Lauren about to kiss m-... woah ok now I'm totally confused about my feelings with Lauren. Stupid heart confusing simple things. She is just my bestfriend yes bestfriend ok maybe a have a crush on her but she does'nt have to know.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Dinah give me a tight hug." Chancho don't you miss me?" She look at me with a pout but let her hands hang on my sides. I quickly giggled then give her my famous koala hugs.

"Aww i miss you so much Cheech. So are you uhm a wolf or any mystic creature?" "Yeah I'm part wolf and witch like hermoine" I gave her another quick hug then thank Ally profusely.

"Mila come on let us go to the ceremony I know that you would'nt want to miss your bestfriend be coronated as Alpha." Dinah and Ally pulled my hand towards the backdoor of the packhouse.

I just notice how big this place is. In the backyard there are tables for the food and chairs aligned for the guest. Now that I think about it almost all the seat is taken. Luckily ,Dinah save enough sits for the three of us.

While waiting for the ceremony to start Dinah explained everything about the planning of welcoming me back. Well I'm surprise that she know that I'm a hybrid of all the creatures.

We heard a tap on the mic then we all directed our attention to the mini stage set with a podium and a mini table with a knife and two bandages. I wonder where that will be used.

After Mike introduced her daughter then his speech then blah blah blah ok I kinda zoned out on the part where we are a family and should stay together. No offense to mike but I can't wait to see my wolf or my mate. Lauren seem kinda tense though I wonder what is running in her beautiful mind of hers.

*Lauren*
Oh no here it goes. I dont really know why I feel so nervous. Maybe because of the dream I had. Yeah maybe I look around to see everyone bored out of their mind or zoning out on my dad's speech. I notice a pair of deep chocolate brown eyes staring at me. Once I match her stare she finally notice that we are having eye contact she immediately look down and strike a conversation with Dinah.

After my dad's speech well more like a monologue. He took the knife from the table then slit his wrist. I did the same then pledge for the safety of the pack and being a good leader. He connect our wrist where we both slit it.

I felt surge of power, confidence, lust. I feel like I am being overwhelmed with so much emotion. I can hear everyone's thoughts clearer. I heard my dad finish the chant to help me find my inner alpha. Suddenly I felt my wolf howl from the pain. I also howl from the mutual pain we are feeling. Once the pain stop I opened ny eyes then saw everyone bowing down to me including my own father. I curtly bow then they stood up and clap.

"Here I declare my daughter as Alpha. Now assist all the newshifters to the woods and tell them the basics of shifting. Bring 40 pack members with you."

I nodded and gave my father a quick hug then lead the newshifters infront of the woods." As you all know being your first shift it will be hella painful. Don't fight the pain just go with it. Once you turn you will feel hungry. We will teach you guys how to hunt on the way. The pain will return on a part on your body where a mark will burn on your skin. Once you have that mark your senses will tingle indicating your mate is nearby. Don't hesitate to follow the scent you wont get lost and this woods is filled with a protection charm. Did everyone get that?" All of them nodded. I walk to the nearest person that was tying her shoe then told her my name. She looks oddly familiar but she didnt show her face and just look at the ground.

When the clock strikes 12 different moans of pain can be heard through out the woods. The student that I should be teaching is surprisingly Camila. She screams in pain then dug her nails on the ground. I shifted earlier so that I could help her easily when she shifts. She look at me in the eyes then her wolf took over then help her shift. For a newshifter she and her wolf have a strong bond.

Her wolf looks like mine but hers is white with black circles around her tail. Once she adjusted to her surroundings her eyes darken into black. I'm not gonna lie it turned me on but she doesnt have to know. I led her to a clearing where a deer is drinking water. Before I could teach her the basics she immediately pounced on the deer then bit its neck. Woah for a beginner she acts like a pro. She ate each and every piece of meat not leaving anything for leftovers. She drank water from the river where the deer was. When she noticed I'm still sitting on the same place she left me. Camila instantly run towards me then sat right infront me her tounge is out still panting while her tail is wagging as if she is happy or excited about something. Her eyes widen then she yelp a black mark is burning on her side. Mine is burning as well so I gave out a low moan of pain hoping she wont notice.

When the pain is gone I felt electricity around us. Camila's eyes suddenly became brighter and her scent is stronger and so tempting that I move closer to her without knowing. She tackled me then I felt the sparks turned to fire. The good kind of burn where you feel safe and warm the comforting feeling. I shifted back to human then Camila did the same.

"Your mine" I growled then pulled her to me. " I am yours" she hugged me back then she sniff me. I gave her a confused smile then she just shrug her shoulders." What? You smell nice" I chuckled at this then I carried her bridal style.

I'm so lucky she is my mate. I look down to see her hands around my neck and she snuggled closer to put her head on my chest. She fit so perfectly in my arms. I smile to myself when I remember my dream and the song I heard earlier this morning in tge shop.

Cause your the one design for me...

Yeah I can totally connect with that phrase. I brought her to the packhouse to see that everyone is asleep or outside in the woods. I brought her to my room then change her uniform with my shirt and some short in my closet. I quickly changed then head to bed. I pulled Camila near me then she snuggled on my chest. After remembering the whole day. I felt myself drift to dreamland while listening to Camila's soft calming snores.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hello my banana buddies I miss you guys. I have tons of Ideas for this story but sadly you guys have to wait for me to type it all out. Yey Camren finally meets. Ok ok so how do you like it? Is it good? Or it sucks well anyway i dont give a damn I just like to write a fanfic that came to my mind. Hope you lije it though. Love you my babes

-Prue