Chapter 19: The end

Chapter 19: The end

Camila
Its been years since the war and fifth harmony has been stronger than ever. Lauren and I are already married as well as Norminah and Jally. The pack was going to be ruled by a new alpha and it is our son Cameron. Yes Lauren and I have children. Reese and Cameron Cabello-Jauregui. It does have nice ring to it. While the incoming Beta is Norminah's son Derek. Funny how things turned up to be perfect.

Today is my Reese's birthday or the same day where Cameron will be the Alpha. I heard someone calling my name which shook me of my day dream.

"Mila come on your daughter is panicking at the moment. She needs to look uhm from her words 'hot' for her birthday." I chuckled at Ally then we head inside to see Reese still tossing random clothes out of her closet.

"You do know that you have to wear your pack uniform for shifting right?" I playfully crossed my arms and tried to give her a stern look.

"Uhg mami why didnt you told me earlier. Now I have to put this back." She started gathering her clothes and putting it back neatly...she is like a mini Lauren well lets just say they're neat freaks.

" Mijaa look how you've grown." Clara and Sinuhe quickly have a short talk while helping Reese with her clothes and I just chuckled at this. I pulled Ally by my side to silently exit the room.

"She is growing up so fast why Ally?" Ally shrugged.

" Well I think its time for a new generation to take the lead and we will just sit back and relax but we will guide them through the way." I nodded at Ally's words

"Hey Ally when do you plan on having a child with Jaime??" I playfully wiggled my eyebrows to which she blushed.

"Well uhm you see we actually do?" My eyes widened.

"What do you mean you actually do?"

" Like i have a child growing in my stomach..."

"But how its no- wait a second you tried that weird magic didn't you." Ally blushed profusely and didn't speak.

"Oh donut worry Mama Ally your secret is safe with me." Ally giggled then nudged me a bit too hard that I hit a wall... Well i thought it was a wall. It's just my wife with an adorable smile on her face.

"Hi babe." Ally awkwardly pointed to Jaime then she sprinted to her. For a pregnant woman she is so hyper.

"Hello wait a minute why arent you with Cameron?"

"I will see him later for now I just want to be with my wifey." She peck my lips then my forehead to which i sigh.

"I love you Lolo." I mumbled on her chest.

"And i love you Camz." We stayed at this position not noticing the gazes of our parents and friends at the living room.

Lauren

Finally the ritual finished. Reese had her first shift but she hasn't see her mate yet. I saw Camila and the girls talking and laughing. I quickly went there and kiss Camila's cheek to which she smile.

"Ally is finally preggers. At least now we know that magic work. So tell me was it exciting having an extension of her body pounding you?" Normani asked to which Ally slap her arm while blushing hard. Jaime laughed then kiss Ally's lips who moaned and blush again.

"You nasties get a room." Ally glared at Dinah then pulled Jaime towards the pack house. The girls eyes widened and look at each other.

"I didn't know they will actually do it. But being pregnant makes you horny." The couples sigh.

"Well we had an adventure. Maybe this is our last destination. Let the kids have their own fun. Ya know." They all nodded then heard a scream. They quickly went towards it to see an unknown girl glowing. Her screams turned into a cold
Ancient voice.

The prophecy of the past has now ended
The new ones should seek and look for the dead end
Where there beyond lies the secrets of the wicked's past
Once found should never go back for the one who turns back their life is there last.

The girl shuddered violently then fell limp on the floor. Cameron brought the girl to the pack doctor looking for any signs or marks. But what they saw shock them all. At both wrist of the girl was two keys. One for the elders and one from the evil. I guess they all know she is the start for their journey.

"Well its time for you to figure out who is going to that journey." Everyone sigh then look at Cameron.

"I am in and so is this girl since she has the key and all." Reese raised her hand along with Derek.

"Maybe some of the people for the journey will come in time." The girl said to which everyone look at her.

"Sorry to intrude but my names Carla. I need to speak to the alpha of this pack?" When Cameron went in front, both of them felt a magnetic pull and electricity.

"Mate " they both said. Everyone look shock but decided to leave the two alone.

"Woah thats intense." Reese said and giggled while the others followed.

"Well I guess its time to to watch from the sidelines. Its their time to enjoy this challenges." Lauren said while looking at Reese and Derek laughing at something

"Yeah we will be here to guide them if they needed help. Well lets let them enjoy the rest of the night. Come one lets have a movie night or something." Dinah said then pulled Normani to the pack house. Camila and Lauren following suite.

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×
The end. I finally finish my first book. Thanks to all of you for supporting and reading this book. Sadly there will be no sequel but I am writing a new book so yeah a new adventure. It will be posted soon when I am sure the plot is settled. Its still a fifth harmony fan fiction so yeah. Thank you again banana buddies. You could read some imagines I wrote in another book. Okay this is not a good bye but a see you later. Stay awesome my banana buddies.

-Prue :)