Chapter 7: Mahone Problem

-Time skip-
* Lauren *
This past month is better than I expected. Camila and I gone through a few dates and I am happy to call her mine. But their butler doesnt get the picture. Aus-trash Mahone keeps on flirting with her but of course Camila being the oblivious one denies that he flirts. Even though I am the jealous and dominant one in the relationship I hold my tounge then wait for that Aus-trash to make a wrong move so that I can have a reason to beat the sh*t out of him.

"Lauren you have been silent and glaring at that pizza for 5 minutes. Are you ok?" I quickly nodded then pull her in my lap. We were watching and talking but when Austin came in and took the empty box then winked at Camila I lost my cool then let my wolf control. Camila notice my pupils dialated and hold my arm.

"Are you okay?"I used my alpha tone then glare at austin."No... because some dirty manwhore is trying to steal what is mine." I growled at him then I felt his heartbeat quicken. I gave Camila little smirk since I also heard her dirty thoughts running in her head.

"So Dustin... Now you heard me loud and clear I want you to stay away from My girl. Got it?" He nodded then I see his pants get wet. Oh am I that scary? He even peed his pants. Camila quickly smack my head since she heard my thoughts.

"Now go and flirt with someone who isnt taken and who is totally interested in you." He quickly run then trip on his way to the door.

I felt myself calm down when Camila kiss my forehead, nose, cheeks, and lastly my lips. " Your really hot when your mad and jealous." She look directly at my eyes. I gulped at the sight of her once chocolate brown eyes  are now dialated. She is so hot when she is lip biting. She gave me a confident smirk then lean to my ear.

"If I'm just ready I could make love to you right now. But  I'm sorry you have to wait." I felt my shirt got wet. Then I quickly cupped her chin.

"Camz it is okay you should take your time. I am willing to wait. I'm telling you now it is worth the wait." She nodded then hug me tighter."So are you uhm uhh.." I understand what she was about to ask then I quickly chuckled." No I really save my virginity for my mate but ... I read a lot of uhm smut hehehe." I awkwardly chuckle then rubbed the back of my neck. She giggled then kiss my neck. I fell asleep at the sound of her soft hum near my ear.
______________________________________________________ Whenever I am with Camz Dustin never try to make a move but last night he repeatedly apologize and cant stop stuttering. You know Austin is not that much of a bad guy if he lessens his cockiness. Thankfully he met a girl name Becky.

I slowly open my eyes to see that the sun hasnt rise yet. I quickly check my phone to see its 4 am. I felt a slight shift on the bed and Camila snuggling on my side. Aww she looks so cute with her mouth slightly open and her soft snores. I give her a gentle kiss on her forehead then fell right back to sleep.

Camila•
~Dream~
I hear singing along the dark hallway. I dont know how I get here but it looks familiar. I followed the beautiful voices to see 5 girls harmonizing with each other. I recognize the 4 of them. It is Ally,Lauren,Dinah, and I. But the 5th girl I dont recognize. Our voices sound like angels. Then a guy walk in and sign us for something.

The thing I notice is that Dinah looks so happy with mystery girl and Ally is texting someone on her phone. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Babe are you ok? " I cant answer. I tried to talk but the more I tried to talk nothing is happening.

"Babe wake up." I felt shaking then my eyes finally open.
****************************
When I opened my eyes I see  Lauren's worried face." Babe you were shouting and your pupils turned white. Then you grow limp in my arms and your eyes suddenly close. What happened?" I took a deep breath then explain my dream to her.

"So you think that we are going to be a part of a hot girl group with mystery girl as Dinah's girlfriend?" Lauren quirked an eyebrow then gave me a confuse look. I just sigh then nodded.

After that weird discussion with Lauren. I change into basketball shorts and a tanktop with Lauren's hoodie. Since Lauren has work the whole day I need to work in my part time job at the gym across her work place.

Once I came in my boss Alicia told me that there is a newbie that wants to be trained in boxing. Alicia then lead me to the private boxing arena at the very back.

"So she just wants to learn self defense after that you can help train Wes and Drew on how to teach tge customers. Got it?""Yeah thanks Alice"She gave me a playful glare then flipped me off. I gave quiet chuckle then change into my sports bra and put my hair in a high ponytail. Well alice is my cousin who likes to help people protect themselves from bad guys. But her real reason is that she wants to see the improvement of her students yeah that is bullcrap.

After I'm done getting ready I walk in the private gym to see mystery girl stretching. She notice me walk in then gave me a quick smile.

"Hi I'm Normani." She hold out her hand for me to shake." Camila your instuctor or trainer." She gave me a quick nod then we started training.

Normani is fun to be with she is like another version of Dinah since they both like Beyonce." Hey I want to meet your girlfriend and your friends. Since they sound like cool people to hangout with and I need new friends." I gave her a quick nod then gave her my phone." Put your number so that I could call you when its settled."

Once she put her number on my phone she called out a quick bye then walk out the door. What an interesting day.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey my people so how is life? Yeah any way another fantabulous chapter for you. Hope you like it. Ya know what I'm happy since my day started with a good idea on how to move on. Well ok see ya guys soon. Smile my peeps because you may not know that your smile can light up other people's world ok see ya.

-P.A