Chapter 4: Unexpected Reunion

previously in once upon a wolf
*Lauren*
" I love you" I don't know how that happen it seem right to say it." I love you to Lo" I smile then breathe in the familiar scent that calms me down. I need to know who this mystery girl is and why do I feel this way? I unwrapped her hands around me. When I turn around I saw...
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Taylor. I screamed with all my might then fell to the floor. I heard her laughing so hard then she fell to the floor.

"Chris did you video that?"Chris gave her a thumbs up then he laugh along with taylor."Guys it wasnt funny I was about to see the face of my mate in my dream." They immediately stop lauging then give me the 'Are you kidding me' look.

" Wait dreams like those are real ?" I just nodded then sighed." Do you even listen at pack lessons ?"Taylor gave me a sheepish grin. I shook my head at them then I started to stretch my asleep muscles.

"Oh yeah mom said that you should wear your pack uniform since the ceremony is about to start in an hour." I gave them a quick nod then they walk out of my room to give me time to shower and dressup.

What does that dream meant ? Will I see my mate later? Or tomorrow? Once I'm done having a shower. I change into the uniform which is consist of a white v neck shirt, leather jacket, black pants and my leather boots. Our uniform is magic because once you turn back to human form the uniform is still intact. Pretty sweet huh. After combing my hair and tying it up in a high pony tail.

My wolf purred. "Darling tonight no one can get their hands of you . Hopefully we will see our mate?"" Yeah thanks for the compliment Jasmine and yeah I hope we will find our mate." My wolf really is a sassy one. Don't get me wrong I like it. It means we are meant to be partners for life.

" Lauren come here and help the guests to their seat."" Yes mom." I quickly took a deep breath. Then give myself one last look in the mirror. I went downstairs to do my mother's command.

•Camila•
It feels like a fantasy to live in. I'm not normal like most people. I can't believe I'm like a fictional character in a book called Life. I quickly packed extra clothes. Then ran downstairs to my awaiting parents.

" Mami where is Sofi?"" She said she is too tired so I invite Demi our neighbor to watch over her." I nodded then follow my parent's to the car.

When we got out I immediately notice the house where I also called home. Then I saw the person I missed the most.

"Lolo" her head snapped towards me so fast that I think she gave herself a whiplash. She smiled then ran towards me. Being myself I did the most cliche thing to do... I ran to her then she carried me then turn us around in circles.

" Camz. Hey Camz." I snapped back to reality when Lauren wave her hand infront of my face."Dude hellooo?" I quickly smiled then blush.

" Hey lolo" I gave her a longing hug. I suddenly felt my body grow hot from the mere contact of skin. My body felt tingles of electric shocks going up and down my spine. Woah so cheesy but seriously we literally fit like a puzzle. It's like my body is meant to be hold and touched by hers. Sadly my overprotective dad pull me out of my safe haven.

" *cough* So now that we have that mini reunion let's have the ceremony. Sorry to keep you waiting Lauren." Lauren just nodded then gave me a heart warming smile that makes my heart flutter.

Wait snap out of it Camila you are straight . Straight as a pole or straighter than a pole. Okay who am I kidding ever since I came out bisexual in highschool I was the first target to bully for my sexuality. Thanks to Dinah I might not make it alive till graduation.

Lauren led us to the woods in their backyard. Then suddenly Lauren and my dad turn to their wolf self. My mom told them to go ahead so that she could teach me how to change my form for later night.

"Karla listen closely since I will only tell you once." I nodded then wait for her to continue." There will be new born shifters like you who will shift when the moon is in its highest peak or midnight for short. By 11pm you have to be wearing the uniform they will give you and you are near this woods. As I told you a while ago it will hurt all over. Later on after you shift and you turn back to human a necklace will be given to you so that you could communicate with the other pack through mindlink. If your lucky you might find your mate once you turn." Lucky? so its a possibility to see my mate?" How do I know if I see my mate?""When in your wolf form. Your senses are stronger. Then you will find an attractive scent, follow that scent then you will see your mate. Now is everything clear?" I nodded then we both walked to the packhouse of the Jauregui's.

Finally after the long walk we are finally at the packhouse. There are lots people here I thought only Lauren and her family. " I'm sure your wondering why there are more people than expected." I look around to see who was talking then I see my other neighbor."Allyson?" She smiled then let out a cut giggle. " You got me. Well we are part of the alliance with the Jauregui's." I nodded then she pulled me to the backyard of the packhouse. Here I saw more people than the inside of the house. "The ceremony will start in 30 minutes so I guess you can change into our uniform earlier than needed." Ally gave me the uniform then pushed me to a nearby bathroom.

After a few minutes of changing into the uniform. I was stunned by what I see in the mirror." Girl you look so hot" I thank my wolf then head outside. I'm surprised to see a familiar mop of hair talking to Ally.

" H-hey Ally. I'm done." The girl who was talking with Ally turn around to check who was interrupting their conversation.

" Mila?" Oh my pizza goddess it can't be...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
a/n: So this chapter is a bit longer hope you like it. I update cause i love you guys ok. I'm thinking about calling you guys a name ... any suggestions? How about Banana buddies ... I swear i dont have anything else. I'm starting to like cliffhangers so please bare with me. Please like and comment. Feedback is helpful. Love you guys.

- Prue_dence