Chapter 11: Meeting Keaton

Camila
Gosh this is the best month with Lauren. Ever since she ask me to be hers she cant stop being so affectionate. Not that Im complaining or anything but sometimes she seems more protective than usual. Every full moon or whenever we can shift and free ourselves, Lauren and I travel around the woods and play. There are times when her eyes just turn black mixed with gold and her fangs come out ... a bit later I found out that she is turned on or ready to mark me. But every time she was about to mark me this 'guy friend' of Lauren's comes out of nowhere and steal my girl (see what I did there).

It always leaves me and my wolf hot,bothered but mostly annoyed. I really  like the thought of her marking me. Whenever Lauren is near I have this temptation to just mark her so that she could be truly mine. I hate when Klinton interrupt our moments just like now. I really want to strangle him and feed him to the li-"Woah Chancho if looks can kill I'm sure that boy wait that boy is  -. "I switch my glare to Dinah."Geez just saying and careful Mila remember what happen" She return to ranting about the guy who ditch her yesterday. Gosh if I were her I would stop being oblivious and just get it on with Mani. Can't she see that she is hurting right now.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Klinton keeps on holding well trying to hold Lauren's hand. Lauren always swat his hand away whenever he tried to hold it. Klinton boy doesnt understand body language can't he see it my Lauren doesnt want to talk. Seeing my lover annoyed by the boy I walked towards them to save her from future deafness.

"Hey Klinton but do you mind me and my girlfriend needs to be some where important doing something important." I pulled Lauren by the waist then glared at the now smirking boy. " Oh girlfriend ? Hey Lauren tell me that this freak is kidding me." I can feel Lauren's heartbeat accelerate due to anger. 'Girls put Lauren on the side its between me and him' Immediately They pulled Lauren by the arms while she is struggling to the side. I showed that I'm calm and smirked at him. "Freak? Really so childish Klinton." He let out an angry growl. "The name is Keaton and she is my girl. She was mine first." " Keaton, Klinton whatever. Yeah she was yours first but you treated her like trash and your time is over. I will treat her like the queen she deserves"I spat back."Oh yeah let's fight for her then. Whoever wins will mark her infront of the loser got it freak?" Before I can answer I can hear the girls cheering while Lauren hesitated. " You see Lauren doesnt believe in you. " I pretend it didnt affect me. "Alright deal."

*Skip the fight*
I am barely standing while Klinton is on the floor with his bones broken and scratches all over his body. "See Klinton you lose. She is meant to be with me." I screamed at his heaving body." She will leave you like what everybody did in your senior year." I froze then stared straight at him." It's ok I still believe in her and I'm not alone now. I have my family and friends who will support me." I was walking back to the girls when I felt a painful burn on my back. "That will all be gone soon so watch your back." When I look back Klinton was gone and I have an freakin knife at my back. I started to feel numb and dizzy. Before I fall I felt someone caught me in their arms. "Quick bring her to the pack house." That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

*Lauren*
I dont know what happened but the last thing I saw was Keaton on the ground and Camila barely standing then Keaton disappeared and Camz has a knife on her back. Not just any knife but the knife that can kill anyone with just a cut. Surprisingly and I thank God that Camz is ok. She looks like she wasnt even stab at the back.

"Hey Lolo stop day dreaming about my hotness and lets go home I'm hungry." I was placed over her shoulder which gave me a great view of her cuban ass. "You know Lauren staring isnt good ya know" she giggled and I just humed."Whatever lets get my hungry beautiful girlfriend a banana"" Yey".

After eating Camz and I are just hanging out in her room watching a rerun of Friends. I was nuzzled next to Camz neck.  I started kissing her neck then she gave out a squeal when I kiss the spot near her pulse point. I began sucking alternating it with little bites here and there. "More please" I hear Camila husk in my ear. God that was hot. I lick that exact spot on her neck which made her shiver. I cant help the urge to mark her and so I did. I sank my fangs slowly until its fully inside her neck. She started moaning wildly then she hold onto my hair finding nothing better to hold on. I can taste banana and a unique taste that I can definitely describe as Camila. I dont know what happened next but Camila is now ontop of me marking me as hers as well. It feels so painful but good at the same time. We end up making out then falling into a deep sleep.

•Camila•
That was an awesome dream. My neck feels like its been bitten by a vampire though. I got out under the heavy blanket then nrysh my teeth. What I would see was unexpected. There is a dark green L tattoed on my skin. So.... it wasnt a dream after all. Lauren walked in with a smirk on her face. " I'm proud of my tattoo." She showed me the same part of her neck where a chocolate brown colored C is marked on her skin." I love mine. " She gave me a cute smile then she kissed me. "Babe you still have morning breath" She blushed then ran to the bathroom. Gosh she is such a cutie bit she is my cutie.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
a/n: Hey guys  here is my sorry update. The exams are hella hard but I survived. Here is your cute Camren moment. I am thinking of making a Norminah moment but it will not affect the story line. You can skip it if you dont want to read it though. Anyway I hope you enjoyed  this chapter.

-Prue