Chapter 9 :Going through heat

•Camila•
Uhg I feel so lazy and in pain. Is it my time of the month? I know that I already had mine a week ago (week ago lol sorry I cant help it). My head is pounding like I'm having a hangover or something... I dont even know what a hangover is. I squinted my eyes at the bright rays of sunlight that manage to peek through my dark curtains. To be honest I am normally lazy since my work starts at 1 in the afternoon on weekends I dont plan on moving anytime soon. I tried standing up to shower and do my morning routine to atleast lessen my sh*tty mood.

After that helpful shower I check my phone to see what time it is ... 12:30 pm gosh 30 minutes of sleep wasted. I still feel sick and weak so I quickly texted Alicia that I feel sick and I cant train the newbies. She gladly give me a day or two full of rest and I cant help but thank her like a thousand times. I continued lying down on my bed until my mom came in my room with bacon and eggs.

" Karla you should eat brunch so that it could lessen the body pain you experience from your heat." I feel sick by looking at the food but I didnt argue since my mom is as stubborn as me so no use fighting right? " Oh and Lauren called she was worried that you werent at your work place so she is on her way here to take care of you." I finished my food then gave my mom a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks mom. Te amo" she hugged me back then head outside.

*Lauren*
My day started out weird since I normally have a text from Camz after 1:30 since we both have lunch together. I quickly showered then did morning routine. I jump in my car then drove to the gym near my workplace.

"Hey Alicia! Is Camz here?"" Oh didnt she tell you? She feels sick so I gave her 2 days off well actually a week off but she argue that 2 days is enough." I gave Alicia a quick thank you then called Sinu that I'm visiting her daughter and she said she needed someone to watch over Camz so I quickly said Yes and that I'm on my way.

-A few minutes later-
I quickly locked my car then run straight to the Cabello household. I took the spare key inside the fake bird house then let myself in.

I hear a loud thump coming from upstairs quickly followed by a pained groan. I speed walk upstairs and open Camz's room to see her sprawled on the floor while cradling her left leg. She notice me standing there with my amused expression on. She gave me an annoyed look then she tried to stand up. Key word in that sentence is 'tried'. You see after she stood up for a few seconds her legs buckled but I quickly catch her before she could land on her butt. I carried her bridal style downstairs and place her on the kitchen's chair so that she can watch me cook her favorite banana and chocolate filled pancakes.

"Laur those pancakes smells good. " I chuckled at her cute antics then place her pancakes infront of her. After eating the pancakes Camila stared at me intently while I'm drinking water. " Do you know that the way you swallow water is so hot?" I almost choke on my drink then gave her a bewildered look. "The way you cook is cool to but I wonder what your fingers can do." She said while staring at me hungrily? I dont know but I notice her eyes are shade darker than usual and she is biting her lip which turned me on in a way." Camz you ok? You are acting weird." She gave me a slow nod and smirk at my confuse look.

Right now we are watching Frozen specially requested by Camila. In the middle of the movie I felt Camila's hand resting on my thigh. I thought it was a gesture of feeling comfortable so I ignored my dirty thoughts about it. But not a bit later her hand is slowly rising to a place she shouldnt put. " Camz what are you doing?" I said in a shaky breath while she draw circles on my upper thigh near my crotch. I felt her lips on my neck kissing and sucking on the way to my ear. She harshly bit my earlobe which cause me to whimper and for her to smirk. " Why Lauren are you not enjoying horny me?" She said in a weird seductive tone which turned me on even more but I notice she has been horny all day and she said her whole body is like on fire of some sort. I slowly piece the pieces together then scolded myself for not noticing it earlier.

" Camz your just suffering from heat. You will get over it tomorrow or the day after." After I said those words I notice Camila is not moving but snoring at the side of my neck. She is in a koala position where she is drape all over me and her head is positioned in between my neck and shoulder. I chuckled to myself since she remind me of taylor and myself when we had our first heat. We arent horny as Camila but maybe because Camila's heat was delayed a bit and she found her mate a bit earlier as well her hormones cant help but take over. I carried her the same way she slept on me and lay her down on her bed. I covered her with a blanket then kissed her forehead.

I heard the front door open then footsteps stumbling up the stairs and into Camila's room. Sofi saw me and was about to squeal but I gave her a look then she notice Camz's sleeping form. She slowly walked out of the room and waited for me to follow her to the living room.

" You really love my sister do you?" I gave Sofi a soft smile and nodded my head. She squealed then had this mysterious gleam in her eye." Are you guys official?" When I shook my head no her face fell and turn into a thoughtful look. A bit later her thoughtful face faded then a tiny smirk emerge. " Do you want to get your girl?" I quickly nodded since I have been thinking about it this past few weeks. I know we like each other for 3 months now but it eases me if I can call her mine I mean yeah she is mine but we I am trying to make things normal for her. I was put out of my thoughts when Sofi snap her fingers then her eyes widen. Its like I could see a light bulb above her head right now.

" I think I know the exact thing you need to do" We huddled together making the master plan.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
a/n: update twice. yeeheee for you banana buddies