Chapter 18: It's Over

#Dinah#
Today is the day of the prophecy. We finished the spell a few days ago and we are on our way to the forbidden cave. It's already 5 minutes before 12 and I am so nervous. I can hear everyone's heart beat faster once they saw two people walk out of the cave. It's Brad and Austin having a heated conversation. I wonder what they're talking about. Uhg forget it I will start doing the spell on Brad first to see if it will work.

Brad

"I can literally feel them everywhere lets just escape." Austin laughed bitterly.

"After we worked hard for everything we will just quit? Keaton will be so mad once he finds out. You wouldn't want your precious band mates tp be touched dont you?" I hated him. I hated how he could manipulate me like this. I hate myself more for not fighting back. So I remained silent.

" See no lip you cant escape Keaton now lets use your power so it wont go to waste. Bring more dead people to life NOW." I tried to use the dark power but its not working.

"Austin its not working." Austin pushed me away then growled.

"You cant do anything right now let me."

#Dinah#
I finished the spell and looks like it works. I mind link the other people to see if the plan is in action. Austin or Keaton ....well they wouldnt know what hit them.

Dinah go to the meeting place now I can sense their minions roaming the area.

I was about to answer but I felt a silver knife down my throat.

" Don't scream and I wouldn't cut your head off." The man with a tattoo on his left arm said. Wait I recognized that tattoo.

"Keaton?" I could feel the smirk in his voice.

"Surprise." Then he did a maniac laugh and started hauling me up to my feet then dragging me to the two men i was sneaking on.

"Look what i found." He dropped me in front of them and i tried to mind link help but nothing is happening.

"Help? Hahahaha i kinda block your mind link from the others sooo say goodbye to them you will be our sacrifice for tonight. Hahahaha my co-conspirators will finally be satisfied with our feast for tonight." Keaton and the others look at me with clear hunger in their eyes.

" Now finish the damn spell Austin." I could see Austin struggling . Looks like my mani bear finished plan 2 ...hopefully she can sense my fear.

"It will take a bit more time something is trying to stop me." Keaton growled then dragged me towards a nearby tree then he sprinkled silver dust around me.

"Try to move and you will be burned to death by these silver. You see they are not your ordinary silver its just mixes with cursed silver from the darkest mountains used by my ancestors." He gave me his scary sly smirk then walk away.

"Mani I need you." I could feel myself get light headed just by the scent of the silver around me. The last thing I hear is a strong scream coming from Keaton then someone shouting my name.

Normani

Dinah isn't answering our mind links so I know that something  wrong is happening. I can feel her fear and I noticed everyone can feel it to. I cant let my baby girl get hurt.

We finally found the place where the dark magic is coming from and I can see Austin finally struggling to make the spell. Keaton dragged my girl and sprinkled silver???

"What kind of silver is that?" Ally's eyes widen when she saw the silver lying around my mate.

"That silver can kill any wolf with just a single touch." I heard dinah calling me then fainting. Woah that silver is so strong.

"How will we save her?"

"Let us handle it ." 1D easily went and hid behind a few trees away from Dinah. I mind link Camila to check the plan.

When will we attack?

When Austin starts struggling

But how about my mate?

Mani I know that you want to save your mate but everything will come in time....like NOW

I quickly pounced on the nearest person which is Austin. I quickly snap his neck then ran towards my mate.

"DINAH" Harry carried her towards me then he lay her on my lap.

" Dinah? Dinah babe please wake up." I tried shaking her but all I hear is her deep breathing like she's sleeping.

" She might wake up a bit later that silver can make wolves weak just by the scent." I thanked Liam then breathe a sigh of relief.

"Wake up soon love. I cant wait to see those beautiful eyes.

Lauren
Camz and I quickly defeated Keaton but something still feels wrong. It's way too easy to win. That's when I heard lots of growls and screams coming from the cave and  from some of our members.

Little Mix and One direction started having weird spasms and started clawing at their wrist. Blood splattered everywhere and once the bleeding stop I could make out the crest that where marked on Zayn's body a few days ago. The cursed people started walking towards us in a zombie way with hunger in their eyes.

I slowly walk backwards just to bump onto the girls who are still magically protected by some force. We all look in each other's eyes then we knew it was time to relish the final spell.

We hummed and sang the different notes needed for the spell then finally we harmonized at the end.

A blinding light blinded us all and all the revived wolves turn to dust while everything is somehow back to normal. Little Mix and One direction look so confused though looks like thy dont remember what happened after turning to the dark side. Well we will explain it later... After resting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sup banana buddies its been tooo long ... Sadly this book will have to end well 1 or 2 chapters left. Thank you for journeying with me and my first book. Thank you for waiting for me even if I update after billions of years. Just thank you.