Chapter 12: Keaton Problem

•Camila•
Let's just say no one saw Klinton stabbed me. That is why he and Lauren are still in good terms. They are too close for my liking. Klinton is flirting with Lauren hardcore and Lauren is starting to distance herself away from me. Just like Klinton sa- ' Camila listen to me dont believe whatever that jerk said to you. Lauren is not the same like the other people in North Carolina ok.' 'ok thanks Janel''anytime partner'. I am trying to be strong for Lauren and I. It has been 2 months since we mark each other and 3 weeks since we have a proper conversation. Everytime I wanted to talk or hangout like we normally do she would be like I'm busy or some shitty excuse. I even saw her hanging out with Keaton when she cancelled out on our date for the 3rd time and it hurts like hell. The girls have been by my side when they notice Lauren's weird behavior. Maybe its because last week Klinton said lie after lie about me death threating him about backing off. I didnt even do any of those I trust Lauren enough to let her hangout with anyone she likes. I think Lauren fell for all the proof of the handwritten notes that looks like my handwritting with threatening words. Up to now she wont talk to me until I said sorry. It's not my fault so why bother.

Right now I'm hanging out with the girls in our favorite icecream store. I was snap out of my deep thoughts when Ally started poking my arm. "Hey sorry to interrupt your thoughts Mila but you havent even started eating your icecream." I push away my food then stare back at the window." Mila dont go back there. You promise to open up to us... to me." Dinah had the same pity in her eyes when I was bullied in senior year. I feel so weak. " I just miss Lauren." "Wait speaking of Lauren isnt that Lauren with Keashit?" Yup we have nicknames for him. I glance outside the window to see the most heartbreaking sight. Klinton kissing the love of my life. I quickly look back at the girls to see Ally and Dinah glaring at a guilty looking Normani."I-i need to go" I quickly ran to my secret place and let every single tear go. Maybe I wasnt enough. Maybe he is right. Nobody loves you . Get out fat ass. Nobody wants a freak. No stop please its back. The pain is physically unbearable what is happening to me. " Chancho I kn- Mila guys her neck is glowing oh no. It-it cant be . Mila stay with us please. " I tried to keep my eyes open but  the pain is unbearable my eyelids close then it got silent.

I can't feel my body but I know I am walking. I see a beautiful Lady in a white dress. She told me to come closer. "Hello Camila I'm sorry you have to go through that pain but this things happen whe- "" When your mate broke the rule of the mark. I know Moon goddess. I cant blame her she maybe needs someone better""Nope she is just to blind that she cant see that you are what she really needs." a girl who looks like me but with blue eyes said. "Im Janel in human form nice to meet you partner." I nodded then look at the moon goddess who has a sad look in her eyes. " You do know what to  do right?" I shook my head no." Well when you wake up you will forget all the  memories except when you meet Dinah. That way you will have both your mark back but she should help you to recover your memories if not then  she will go through the pain of watching you with another person for 3 months just like what you did but your memory will come back after her agony. Now its time you are three months in a coma so your limbs are sort of painful but janel will help you. Stay strong Camila.
In a snap Im back to my body.

Wait was that a dream. I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the brightness of the room. "uhg" I slowly sit down in the hospital bed to see ...D.... "Dinah?" The girl watching tv quickly look at me with wide eyes. "Chancho your awake wait let me call the others."

When Dinah come in with people I dont really know. One girl ran to me and gave me a hug that feel so good." Oh Camz i miss you I'm sorry ok please forgive me." She let go when she notice I wasnt hugging back. " Who are you?"

*Lauren*
" Who are you?" Those words hurt me the most." W-what you dont remember me ? " She nodded " God Camz I am Lauren your girlfriend." Yup I know I messed up big time. " I dont know you and I have a girlfriend?" Her face showed pure confusion. I was about to answer when the doctor come in with shock evident in her face."I think you notice the uhm problem... She has amnesia for some parts.." "Wait what parts?" The doctor sighed then walk and sat at the chair infront of  Camila's bed.
(D-doctor C-Camila)
D:Hello Camila I am going to do a few test on you if its ok.
C:ok
D:what is your full name?
C:Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
D:How old are you ?
C:uhmm 17?
D:Where do you live?
C:North Carolina
D:Who is your bestfriend?
C:  Of course Dinah
D: What was the last thing you remembered?
C: I- The party where I was .... I was almost killed because of K-keaton.
D:Thank you Camila
That was so unexpected. I didnt woah. Dinah look so broken and angry. She look at me with so much anger. Gosh I really did mess up.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
a/n: Woah drama. Yup crap just got real. I'm sorry but in every book we need drama in our lives. But dont worry this will not take long. Love ya banana buddies.

-Prue