Chapter 8: Hidden talent

*Lauren*
We have been hanging around with Camila's new friend eversince she introduce her to the group last month. I remembered myself being jealous because Normani always have my Camz's attention. hahaha I was so dumb to think that she was flirting with Normani.

"Guys let us go jamming." Camila sat beside me then tune her guitar. The girls and I started singing songs randomly. Little did they know that I recorded everything in my phone... Whahahaahah.

" Guys not to sound conceited or anything but we sound so good together. Why dont we make a band?" I smile at Normani's suggestion then agreed with the others. " Let's post a cover in youtube then see where we go. So what is the name of our group?" After writting name after name for the band we finally come to the voting part for the top 3 names. "So who votes for 'Lylas'? 1432?" We all shook our head no. 

Out of nowhere Camila's eyes widen then she quickly encircle the name that we didnt notice was there. " Fifth Harmony?" she nodded with a soft but excited smile on her face. Everyone look at each other with a smile on their face. " Fifth Harmony it is." I said with a proud smile since my girlfriend thought of the name.

We set everything that is needed in the video for the band. "Girls are you ready?" They all nodded then position themselves on the couch while I quickly position the camera to face us and press the recording button. "Hi guys! This is our first video so we will just introduce ourselves then do our cover in the next video. So I'm Lauren Jauregui,  20 years old." After I introduce myself the others followed." Hey I'm Camila Cabello, 19 years old."" Sup dawgs I'm Dinah Jane Hansen, 19 years old."" I'm Ally Brooke Hernandez , 23 years old."" Last but the least I'm Normani Kordei Hamilton, 20 years old."" And we are Fifth Harmony" We said all together. We gave our fun facts, favorite food, color and who is single and not. After the video,  Ally edited the video so that Dinah can post it tomorrow.

Normani
We are now watching  movies that Lauren chose since she won in the game of rock paper scissors. Let me tell you DON'T let Lauren pick a movie EVER. She chose the grudge and right now I am cuddling with Ally and we are both hiding under the blanket while she is sitting on top of me while nuzzling and shivering on top of me. Whenever  someone pops out of nowhere she would cuddle closer to me and latch on to me like there is no tomorrow. I notice Dinah glaring at the tiny brunette on my lap every once in a while when she cuddled closer to me. I purposely held Ally tighter then nuzzled her head on her neck. I can feel Dinah's eyes throwing daggers at me. " Your making her jealous arent you?" Ally mindlink me and a cute little smirk appear on her face. I quickly nodded then we started to act a bit more clingy than usual. We also mindlink Camren so that they wont be confuse and stuff.

I hear Dinah's breath quickly rising while her hand squished the water bottle she was drinking. " Guys I feel sleepy Im going ahead" Dinah said then fake yawned. She stomped her way up the stairs them slam the door in the process. We all look at each other with a smirk on our faces. 'It work' we all said at the same tine through the mind link. Hmmm Let the Flirting games begin.

#Dinah#
Uhg what the hell is this feeling. Ally is all over Normani and it makes my blood boil. Out of nowhere Normani cling to Ally then had this look. Ally smirk then cling to Normani and they act a bit couple-y. I gave Normani my death look but it seems like she doesnt notice and keep clinging into Ally. They werent that close before. Normani used to be my cuddle buddy. I feel this pit in my chest and my feelings messing up with my mind. Its making my head turn and it makes me sick. After a while I feel sick of Normani and Ally's cuddle and clingy session and I excused myself that Im tired. I stomped my way up the stairs and slam my door with so much force to make Mani know that I am mad at her.

Why do I feel jealous all over a sudden. Uhg what is wrong with me? My wolf has been bugging my thoughts for a while so I stop blocking her.
(Italics - Sham Dinah's wolf)
Why did you block me out Dinah I would have gone insane.
Your over reacting Sham
Nope you are. Now listen I dont know why I feel happy whenever we are with Normani but I just do and the way you felt jealous about Ally and Normani clinging to each other makes me want to mess Ally up. But dont you think that Mani is our mate?

I quickly chuckled then shook my head.
Yup you are insane I could tell
Uhg you are so frustrating. If your head isnt wrap around the wrong person you will notice your heart screams for someone better. I wont talk to you until you figure things out.

Well lets just say Sham did not talk to me at all. It has been 3 weeks Ally and Normani are closer than ever. I still feel this weird missing piece in my chest but I ignored it. I dont get it Kyle is such a sweet guy he even ask me to be his and I accepted. After telling the girls they are all happy but they gave Normani sympathetic looks. Normani gave me a fake smile then told everyone that she has some stuff to do. I feel the hole in my heart grew larger but as always I ignore it.
Normani
Why cant she see that I can treat her better than that guy. Speaking of said guy I know he is a kind guy but Dinah is made for me. Right now Im doubting it. I feel like she rejected me as her mate. It hurt so much. Out of nowhere I hear a song that relates to my situation.

Leave your lover... Leave him for me.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
a/n: Hey Banana buddies I miss ya'll. Sorry for all those times I didnt update. I finally lost that mindblock and found something else to inspire. Thank you for staying with me all the way and bearing with my absence. I'm sorry guys I will make it up to you. Anyways I love you guys have a great day :)

- P.A