Chapter 6:Your mine

Chapter 6: Your mine

•Camila•
I woke up in a pair of arms around my waist and the sweet scent of pine trees and vanilla. Her soft hair is a hot mess around her face but she still looks beautiful to me. I can still hear her soft snores and deep breathing that signals that she is still asleep and dreaming of who knows what. A gentle smile is painted on her face. I am so lucky to call her my mate. I gently pull my arm out of her embrace then gently trace her facial features. I want to know Lauren more of a partner than a friend. I want to know what happened the past few years while I'm not around. I want to know if she has her first kiss or did someone took her first time. The more I think about it my wolf and I got angry by the thought of someone touching my mate's body.

I was so deep in thought that I just notice a pair of emerald green eyes staring at me." Morning beautiful"" Morning Lolo" Uhg that hot raspy morning voice. She snuggled her head on my neck. " Babe your morning voice is hot."She whispered then bit my earlobe.

I let out a shaky breath then I tried to contain the moan that threaten to escape my mouth. Keyword is 'tried'. A little moan escape my lips which made Lauren smirked at the effect she has on me. She kiss my neck then quickly stood up then went to the bathroom.

"Your such a tease." She giggled then locked the door. After she did her morning routine she gave me clothes to change after I shower.

After brushing my teeth I run downstairs since Lauren said that she will cook her famous pancakes. The thought of food makes my stomach grumble.

I quickly take a peek at the kitchen to see who are there. Oh the whole Jauregui family. Now I'm nervous uhg what should I do ok keep calm.

When I walk in the kitchen all 4 pairs of eyes landed on me well except Lauren since she is cooking our breakfast. " Good morning Mila. So your my daughters lucky mate." Clara winked then Taylor and Chris gave me a knowing look. Let me just say that they notice my little crush on Lauren before shr became my mate .

" I almost forgot to give you the necklace. Come with me mija." Mike stood up then exit the kitchen and I followed." Dad go easy on her." That was the last thing I heard Lauren said until Mike closed the door in the meeting room.

"I know your a good friend to Lauren but can you be a better partner to her? Camila you will be with her for as long as you live, are you ready to take the responsibilities? I'm just saying you need to have a job, enough food and money for your everyday needs. Lauren needs a Luna that can love her as much as she loves you. Can you do it? Like take care of my daughter and cherish her as if it is your own life?"

After Mike's speech I quickly composed myself then let my heart do the talking." With all due respect sir I will treat your daughter like she is a queen wait no... she will be treated as my queen. I will start finding for a job this coming Saturday with my parents and I am sure with my past job in Cuba I have enough money to feed the whole pack. Plus I need help in this Luna thing because I dont know the basics of all this mystical creatures and stuff." Mike gave me a quick smile then pulled me in a ginormous hug then gave me the necklace. It's like a light blue musical note with words inside floating around.

"The words inside is the name of your mate. It will change color once you and your mate did 'it'. Well I'm a lucky man my daugter won't get pregnant at an early age. But it doesn't mean that you two can go around and do it. Respect my daughter ok camila?" I quickly gulped then nodded my head vigorously. " Oh and one more thing. Your mate can hear your thoughts starting from now on. Don't worry only your mate will know" Mike gave me a cheeky grin then laughed at my now red face.

Out of nowhere my stomach grumbled like thunder in the midst of a strong storm."Come on lets get you something to eat. Don't want my daughter in law to be hungry can I?"
______________________________________________________
*Time skip*
Lauren and I are happily walking around the park while holding hands. After Mike's 'talk' I try my best to keep my thoughts to myself which is harder than I thought since Lauren is wearing her famous 'badass' look (hahaha you know boyfriend Lauren) turns me on alot than usual.

I tried to keep my cool but I think Lauren notice my uneasiness." Camz you alright you have been quiet since you got the talk" I tried to find a believable excuse but then my wolf need some loving that is why she took over my thoughts and let lauren hear my not so innocent mind.

'You know Lauren ,Camila is tempted to rip your clothes out and make love to you right here and right now. She has lots of things that she can think of to pleasure you in any way. So... what do you want? Do you like it rough or soft. Because Mila here doesnt like it to soft. She likes it a little rough. Not too much but mayve just enough.(see what I did there )

I tried my best to make my wolf shut up which worked finally. I don't want to look at Lauren now that she knew my uhm little fantasy. But when we suddenly stop infront of our empty tree house she cupped my chin so that I can look directly at her captivating green eyes.

"I'm happy that you fancy me in that way to. I think you should share your darker thoughts so that maybe..." She slowly lean on my ear then bit on it." You wont be as wet as you are now." My confusion show through my eyes vyt when I was about to say something she poured cold freezing water over my head.

"Jauregui you are so dead. On the count of 3 I suggest you should run." After I said those final words she quickly sprinted towards the tree house. I quicjly chased her then tackled her to the ground.

"What happened to counting?" She panted then struggled to switch as around. The good thing is I used to go to gym in Cuba." Well you see I am an impatient person and I want to get revenge now." I tickled her toned stomach then she burst out laughing. Oh that noise is music to my ears. I finally stop the torture then peck her lips. But I think Lauren has other plans since she hold my neck in place then that is where our first make out session started. When we are already out of breath.

She gave me the smile that always take my breath away then we stay there and talk about things like we  used to. Today just shows how lucky I am to have her as my mate.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hello my banana buddiee sorry if I cant update as much but here is a longer update for you guys. You all deserve it since you waited for my updates. Sadly my girlfriend broke up with me. That is why I dont know what to update. Any suggestions on how to nurse a broken heart or better how to move on? Yeah so thank you guys for reading  and voting. Love you guys

-P.A