Chapter 15: The Rogue's death threat

*Lauren*
Life is going great well for us. We had our first tour Harmonize America? Yeah and so far we have so much recruits that we practically need to expand our territory. We trained all of them with the help of Sergeant Jaime. Speaking of Jaime she is planning to ask Ally out finally. It has been like forever meaning 8 months. By that time span Camila and I are practically begging the duo to just stop the sexual tension and just go for it. In which Ally poured holy water on us... not kidding.

I am watching Camila training the other recruits while I am resting after Jaime practically drained my last bit of energy. Whoo she sure knows how to tire a wolf and maybe after intense training like this I will have my wanted abs.

"Aye Lauren I got this letter stuck near your favorite tree house." Jaime hand me a piece of paper with a weird logo in the front. I sniffed it then dropped the paper. It smelled like burned silver or just silver in particular. I instantly gave out a message to my parents and our allies to meet in the pack house immediately. I told Jaime to keep training the others to which she nod and distracted them with more training.

I used my super speed to be in the secret meeting room as soon as possible. Once I was there I saw another sign that makes me shiver.

Be ready for us little Lauren you wont expect what will hit you.
-B

This got my wolf angry knowing who this person is. I hear lots of footsteps running down the steps until they are now in front of me and reading the writings on the wall. I felt a cold shiver ran down my spine so I decided to open and read the letter from the unknown pack. I can feel everyone's fearful gaze at how slowly I opened the letter. Before I can fully open it Camila took it from me and read it first. I was about to grab it out of her hand but was stop when I see her eyes changing into a scary color , Black and red. That is not good this is a rare moment when people as special as Camila get so angry. I wonder what is going on in her head.

•Camila•
I have a really bad feeling about this letter so I swiftly grab it from Lauren and read its content. What I didn't expect is what the content is.

'Hey my soon to be pack,

I know you are scared by the writing on the wall that is why I wrote this letter to warn you that I will conquer you.

Special note to Camila. I will take everything that you love and you wont stop me.

-K. '

I can't believe Brad and Keaton helped each other. What did I ever do to them. I cant help but remember my senior year.

Flashback
I miss Lauren so much and to know that I will be in the same school as her ex boyfriends wasn't helping. They beat the crap out of me. They ruined my friends life except for Dinah they are scared of her. But last night was my last straw of patience. I came home to my trashed house. Vases are broken, pictures are rip apart but what made me really angry is that they vandalize my music room. I know from the start it was Brad and Keaton's doing since I can smell their strong muscular perfume. I don't know how I smell it but yeah it is weird. I tidied the house and directly go to their frat house. Luckily I am friends with Harry Styles , the owner of the house. He easily let me in after I told him the whole story and he helped me get back at them. Lets just they stop bothering me but they keep on flirting with Lauren. They know how to steal someone's girl. I watched them do some weird black magic(sorry I cant help it). That is why I feared them. They might steal my Lolo. After witnessing that I promise myself I won't let them take my everything and I will protect everyone until my dying breath.

The next day someone told me that Lauren will be at Keaton's party being the idiot that I am I go to the party.

"Hey guys look who is here little dyke wants to join the fun."Keaton smirked.

"W-where is Lauren?""

"Oh she isn't here." Those words gave me a bad feeling.

"Oh I will go then."

"Not to fast dyke. We will have our revenge earlier than we thought."

They started beating me up and burning my skin with a lighter. They slash at my skin with a knife but I what hurts the most are the faces of my supposed to be friends laughing at my misery. I thought I was about to die but Dinah saved me.

Months came and I haven't said a word. I just talked when I needed to. But it all stop when they said we will go to Miami.

End of flashback

I can feel so much anger run through me. I look at Lauren to see her looking at me with fear. When I look around everyone did have the same amount of fear Lauren has. I tried to calm myself down but nothing is happening. I quickly ran to the hardcore training arena Jaime made and start boxing the hardest punching bag there is. I felt myself calming down and I end up crying my messed up emotions. I feel so drained in crying that I didn't felt someone carried me.

-Sinuhe-
Oh no my baby. This was the second time her anger wasn't contained. The last time was when her music room was destroyed by those foolish boys. After she ran off to cool her self. I took the courage to read the letter. My eyes widen at the writer and look at the wall. I put one and one together then mind link Alejandro. He gave me a frown then he told Dinah. In an instant Dinah throw a still shocked Lauren on her shoulder and made her way to where Camila was. I am so happy that Camila met Dinah. Without her I think Camila couldn't be this strong without her help.

#Dinah#
No not again Chancho. This time I am here to help you. Don't shut us out again. I pulled Lauren of my shoulder then mind link the other girls. In a flash Ally and Mani gave me a worried expression knowing what happened with Mila. Lauren woke up from her trance and started giving us worried glances.
We check every where. We decided to split up but I found nothing. Later on I saw Lauren carrying a limp figure out of the hard core gym Jaime made. Knowing its Camila I gave Laure. a thankful smile to which she returned and well being Captain of Camren I told the other girls to give them space. I hope Camila will be alright.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey banana buddies sorry if it is sorta late. I am having a busy week and Intramurals is this week to so yeah. Kill me now. Anyways I hope you have a nice day and I love you guys.

-Prue :)