Chapter one - Begining

{ Doncaster High School, 1:00pm, lunch Break.}

LOUIS: " I hate school. Everyone wants to be a freaking hipster and no one gives a damn about grades."

NIALL: (rolls eyes) "You only hate it, because we aren't popular."

LOUIS: "that's so not true. (Hesitates) actually it is. It's just, I don't know."

NIALL: "You do know, but you are afraid to admit it. That's okay Lou."

LOUIS :" I'm not afraid. I know that I look like a freaking potato with a big fat bum and chubby legs. That's the reason why no one likes me."

NIALL: "You are talking shit again. That's not the reason at all. You look good and half of the people here would kill for your ass."

LOUIS:" Then what's the reason. Do I smell? (Sniffs his armpits)"

NIALL: (laughs)" You don't smell." (Pauses) "I will say it then, the reason is that we are both nerds and additionally you are openly gay, and surprise some people have something against gays."

LOUIS: (stares at the ground, whispers)" I know Niall, but it's so hard to admit, that my sexuality is the reason why I have no friends."

NIALL: (playfully shocked) "What do you mean no friends? What happened to me" (laughs) "I'm not your friend anymore?" (Turns around and tries to escape)

LOUIS: (grabs his arm) "Idiot. You are my brother and my friend." (Hugs Niall tightly)

NIALL: "Dude that was cheesy. But let's continue the deep talk later. I'm hungry and class starts in 10 minutes."

LOUIS: (holds Nialls hand) "Let's go then, my little leprechaun."

NIALL: (rolls eyes) "Don't call me that Lewis or else." (Playfully hits Louis arm)

LOUIS: (holds his hand over his heart) "What ?! You are a mean little guy. I'm stronger then you anyways." (Glares at Niall)
.
NIALL: "Come on, Mr. Green hates waiting. And we need to find Nina first."

LOUIS: "Oh right, I missed her. I didn't see her all week."

NIALL: "See! she is also a friend of yours and she isn't a nerd. (Hesitates) and least not so much."  (Shrugs)

LOUIS: "What?! She is like the biggest nerd in school. And she is the typical high school nerd. She has nerdy glasses and wears the nerdiest clothes ever."

NINA: (stands directly behind Louis) "Are you talking about me Lewis?" (She mocks in a high pitched voice) "if someone is nerdy, then it's definitely you."

NIALL: "She made a point there buddy." (Hugs Nina) "I missed you and your humor."

NINA: "I know I'm fabulous and I know you love me. (Sings) "I'm sexy and I know it." (Swings hips)

LOUIS: (rolls eyes) "Sometimes I wonder why you are one of my best friends."

NIALL: (laughs) "that's easy to answers." (Leans in and whispers) "You have only two friends, you couldn't choose the best."

NINA: (screams) "Nialler slays again. Where is your sass Louis Tomlinson?"

LOUIS: (Seems uninterested) "I don't want to waste it on a loser like Niall." (Tries to remain serious). "You know my sass is precious." (Can't hold it anymore and burst in to laughter)

NIALL: (laughs) "You aren't even funny." (Shocked) "oh my god, we have 3 minutes left." (Begins to run and shouts) "RUN FOREST RUN!"

{ Doncaster High school, Biology classroom, 1:30pm}

MR. GREEN: "You all know about the project, I talked about last week."

(Niall looks to Louis and mouthes "partners", Louis just nods)

MR.GREEN: "Good, so since you usually choose your partners, I will do it this time. I paired you up in alphabetical order." ( holds up a paper with names) " I will read your name and you will find a seating place with your partner."

LOUIS: (to Nina) " I hate him, why can't I choose my fucking partner. I will probably get some lazy bum, who gives a shit about this project."

NINA: "I know right! I hate people. I know who will be my partner... (Pauses) Leticia."

LOUIS:"How do you know?"

MR.GREEN: "Tomlinson, Grey could you please be quite."

(Louis rolls his eyes, but continues listening, finally he hears Nialls name)

MR. GREEN: "Jodie Hemmings  and Niall Horan." (Niall turns around to see who is his partner)

NIALL: (whispers to Louis) "What the hell, she is fucking gorgeous. I'm not sure if I can handle that."

JODIE:"Niall, come here."

NIALL: "Wish me luck."

MR.GREEN:"Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson."

LOUIS:(to Nina) " What?! Did he say Harry as in Harry Styles as in my bully. That is not possible."

NINA: "It is."

LOUIS: (annoyed) "Thanks Sherlock Grey, obviously it is." (Collects his things and searches for Harry)

(Harry sits in the back of the room  using his phone, not even noticing that Louis is coming over)

HARRY: (looks up) "what do you want, fag?" (Stares at Louis, slightly annoyed)

LOUIS: (stutters) "We got paired up, uhm, for the project... Mr.Green ... S-said it. "

Harry:"No fucking way." (Rolls eyes) "That's just my luck. I got paired up with the most annoying person in the whole fucking school."

LOUIS:" O-okay, that's n-not my fault." (Whispers) "jerk"

HARRY: "What did you just say?" (Grabs his shirt and pulls him closer) "Don't you dare call me a jerk ever again. Or you won't  survive Lewis."

LOUIS: (can't hold back his sass) "Actually it's Louis the s is silent, idiot." (Pushes his hand away) "And if you hurt me, I will have no other choice then to talk to the principle."

HARRY: "Big mistake, little boy." (Whispers) "really big mistake."