Chapter 18 - talking

Not edited

{Doncaster high school, Tuesday, lunch time}

NIALL:"So how was." (Air quotes)
"studying, with Harry?"

LOUIS:"It was alright, we finished the project and yeah we kinda watched movies and I ended up sleeping there."

NIALL:"You slept at Harry's? Lou I told you that would happen, did you guys kiss again or even worse?"

LOUIS:"No we didn't! And what could be worse than cheating?"

NIALL:"The act of making love, ugh, for a moment I thought you two actually had sex."

LOUIS:(shocked)"Oh my god, no, never, not that he is ugly, but no, seriously not."

NIALL:(whispers)"Liar."

LOUIS:"Hmm what did you say?"

NIALL:" That you should break up with Zayn."

LOUIS:" To be honest, I actually planned to do that today, but I have no idea how."

NIALL:(rolls eyes) "What about hey Zayn it's over, by the way I cheated on you with your best friend."

LOUIS:(sarcastic)"Alrighty I will do exactly that, and I will also tell him that everyone knew except him." (Slaps Niall's arm) "Could you please be serious for once, I really need help."

NIALL:"I'm the wrong one, you need a girl, go ask Nina or Cat."

LOUIS:"Nina is less helpful than you, she would just say 'not my problem b*tch.' I think I will talk to Cat." (Stands up and walks over to the other table) "Hi Harry, Liam, Zayn could you may excuse cat for a moment. I need to talk to her."

CAT:"Of course they can , see you after lunch boys." (Winks at them and they all seem confused, she turns to Louis) "So what's wrong baby?"

LOUIS:"Uhm, you know about the kiss Harry and I shared right?"

CAT:"I do."

LOUIS:"So I kinda, maybe, a little bit, probably like Harry. And I want to break up with Zayn."

CAT:"Okay, uhm well."

LOUIS:"But I have no idea how and I really don't want to hurt him or destroy our friendship, even if he will probably hate me after I tell him the truth."

CAT:(knows more than she admits) "He will, I guess. But just talk to him, things will turn out just fine for Everyone."

LOUIS:"Should I do it now?"

CAT:"call him and ask if you could meet up."

LOUIS:"Will do, I will call you after that and tell you every detail."

CAT:"I would be disappointed if you wouldn't." (Both laugh)

{Doncaster, later that day, at the park}

ZAYN:"I've been waiting for ages Lou."

LOUIS:"I'm sorry I kinda missed the bus."

ZAYN:(kisses his cheek) "It's alright now you are here, so what do we need to talk about? "

LOUIS:"I have something to confess." ( fiddles with his thumbs ) "I maybe, no I definitely, like someone else and I want to break up with you."