Chapter 15 - decision

{Doncaster, Niall's home, after school}

LOUIS:"That was the biggest mistake ever."

NIALL:"You don't say."

LOUIS:"I'm not a cheater, but I feel so jealous seeing him with Liam, I had to do something."

NIALL:"You are a cheater though. I mean you kissed someone else, that's cheating."

LOUIS:"But Niall, I think I like Harry."

NIALL:"That makes it worse, so you are leading Zayn on and breaking his heart."

LOUIS:"But that's not what I want to do, I would never hurt him on purpose."

NIALL:"You are hurting him right now. Want to hear my honest opinion?"

LOUIS:"Always."

NIALL:"You should break up with Zayn and then maybe things with Harry could work out. I guess he likes you too, otherwise he wouldn't have kissed back. Don't hurt Zayn, he really likes you."

LOUIS:"I don't want to break up with him."

NIALL:"Why not? That's the right way."

LOUIS:"I like him and maybe I will learn to love him."

NIALL:"Not with cheating as a basis for your relationship."

LOUIS:"Maybe I will talk to him, but I don't even know if Harry likes me."

NIALL:"He kissed you."

LOUIS:"So?"

NIALL:"Human beings are kissing each other to show their affection."

LOUIS:"You think he likes me?"

NIALL:"Otherwise he wouldn't have kissed you, babe."

LOUIS:"I'm not sure. Maybe I should just talk with Harry first and then if he likes me, I may break up with Zayn."

NIALL:"Your choice, but I wouldn't lie to Zayn like that."

LOUIS:"Technically I'm not lying, I'm just not telling him everything."

NIALL:"There isn't really a difference only if you would plan a surprise for him."

LOUIS:(throws his hands in the air) "Surprise you are single."

NIALL:"You act like a proper dickhead , Lou."

LOUIS:"Calm your tits, seriously I'm only joking."

NIALL:"But you don't even need my advice, so why are you here?"

LOUIS:"To visit a friend of mine, to be exact to visit my best friend. Isn't that allowed?"

NIALL:"Course it is, but I feel like there is more to it."

LOUIS:"I just need some company, besides" (mumbles) "I'm going to meet Harry today."

NIALL:"What?"

LOUIS:"For the project and only as friends."

NIALL:"Friends don't kiss each other, besides you just told me you like him more than a friend."

LOUIS:(huffs)"You are right. Niaaaalll I'm so afraid to see him, what if I kiss him again or even worse what if he kisses me."

NIALL:"Then you will kiss and cheat AGAIN. You are a horrible person."

LOUIS:"I know, but I'm so afraid to lose one of them. I really like Zayn."

NIALL:"But you like Harry even more."

LOUIS:"Maybe that's just a phase, you know."

NIALL:"Nah don't think so. Lou you have to figure that out, on your own."

LOUIS:"I can't, I'm so bad at figuring things out and I'm even worse at making decisions."

NIALL:"I already told you what I would do, it's on you now."

LOUIS:"I'm so confused, why is everything so complicated. I hate boys!"

NIALL:(laughs)"Biggest lie ever."

LOUIS:"I should go straight."

NIALL:"Believe it or not, girls are way more complicated."

LOUIS:"True and I could never go straight, I would miss dick too much."

NIALL:(covers his ears) "Please don't talk about dicks."

LOUIS:"Why not? You have a dick, I have one, Harry has one and even your dad has one."

NIALL:"Could you shut the fuck up."

LOUIS:"Alright daddy" (winks)"What plans have you for today?"

NIALL:"I'm going out with Alva."

LOUIS:(squeals)"Is that the girl you met at Starbucks?"

NIALL:"Yup! She is from Sweden and she is so freaking beautiful. I really like her, she is just so funny and adorable and her smile is the best thing you will ever see."

LOUIS:"You've got it bad huh?"

NIALL:(smiles)"Hmm, Lou I'm being honest I guess she is the one."

LOUIS:"You are growing up so fast." (Fake cry)"I hope she is nice to you."

NIALL:"Same, I really want that to work."

LOUIS:"You will have to look extra fabulous tonight for Alva."

NIALL:"I planned a picnic with candles and stuff."

LOUIS:"Woah she is lucky. I want to hear every detail tomorrow."

NIALL:"You will, I will probably not shut up about her."

LOUIS:"I'm so happy for you, I hope she won't break you."

NIALL:"I don't think she will."

LOUIS:"Okay I have to go, have fun on you date. Don't do anything stupid and treat her nice."

NIALL:"I will, have fun with Harry, but not too much! Only studying right?"

LOUIS:"Sure!" (Rolls his eyes)

-
-
-
-
I'm sorry that this chapter is so late, but I have so much going on right now and I won't be able to update regularly anymore. Anyways that chapter is short but it's for ColdAbby , because truly without you I wouldn't continue. I love you!

Don't forget to vote &a comment!!!