Chapter 11 - love

{Doncaster, Harry's home, Saturday morning}

ANNE:"Baby wake up, someone is here to see you."

HARRY:"Hmm who? Just send them to me." (Stands up and dresses, still really tired)

CAT:"Guess who is here."

HARRY:"I'm guessing okay? A freak or my best friend?"

CAT:(laughs)"Both. I'm here to talk, I feel like we didn't do that for ages."

HARRY:"That's because you were busy with your new friend LouLou." (Remembers that Cat said they are together)"Your boyfriend is cheating ,by the way."

CAT:"Boyfriend? I don't have one."

HARRY:"Louis?"

CAT:(cries in laughter)"You actually believed that. Louis is gay, honey. We were never together and besides he and Zayn are a pretty cute couple."

HARRY:"Nah, they aren't."

CAT:"Why not? Have you seen how happy Zayn lately is. He really changed after prison."

HARRY:"You think Louis is the reason for his happiness?"

CAT:"Could be, I don't know what else could be the reason."

HARRY: "I have the feeling Louis isn't happy though."

CAT:"Why is that?"

HARRY:"Don't know, I just feel like. But Zayn is really lucky to have him."

CAT:"Louis brings out the best in Zayn. Anyways I have to tell you something."

HARRY:"What?"

CAT:"You know that Lou and I are friends right?"

HARRY:"Unfortunately."

CAT:"So I made two other friends Niall and Nina, pretty cool those two. But that's not the point. I met a boy!" (Squeals)"He is so freaking cute and ugh he is perfect."

HARRY:"Great but what has Louis to do with that."

CAT:"He is Nina's cousin. His name is Luke. Luke Hemmings, even his name sounds perfect."

HARRY:"The one with the lip ring?"

CAT:"You know him?!"

HARRY:"Oh lord, he works at the bar with Liam..."

CAT:"Is there a problem?"

HARRY:"Liam is crushing on him."

CAT:"Wait what?! He is going to kill me."

HARRY:"Why should he? It's not like you two are a couple... Yet."

CAT:"But he asked me out, we are going to the park tomorrow."

HARRY:"Shit Cat you are so dead."

CAT:"I know." (Panics)"I'm calling Luke, I will just say I'm ill or that my mom forbid me to go."

HARRY:(snatched her phone away) "No, you are going on that date. You said he is perfect for you, so go get him. What Liam doesn't know-"

CAT:"-What if he finds out? I will be dead in two seconds."

HARRY:"You know what, I'm arranging a blind date for him. Maybe I can find him a new boy toy."