Chapter 17 - night

So I'm gonna continue that story!

Not edited

{Doncaster, Monday, Harry's home, at the dinner table}

ANNE:" So how was your day, Lou?"

LOUIS:"It was alright, I guess. School is slowly killing me, but otherwise the food they sale in the cafeteria ,at the moment, is surprisingly good."

HARRY:(laughs) "Only because Mr.Clifford talked to the lunch lady and now all they sale is pizza."

LOUIS:"But pizza is so delicious."

HARRY:"Not everyday though, one needs change in life. I can't eat the same thing every day."

ANNE:"That's why I don't make pizza at home, only good healthy food for my baby boy." (Pinches Harry's cheeks)

HARRY:(blushes) "Mom that's so embarrassing."

LOUIS: (pinches Harry's cheeks) "aww look someone is blushing, so adorable."

HARRY:(blushes even more)" 'm not adorable."

ANNE:"Sometimes you are, babe."

LOUIS:"Only sometimes though." (He smiles fondly at Harry who won't stop blushing) "You look like a tomato."

HARRY:(laughs)"That's your fault."

ANNE:"I see you finally get along." (After that an awkward silent fills the room) "uhm so Louis, how is your boyfriend."

LOUIS:"He is alright I guess, no I hope, haven't seen him for a while." (Coughs) "Out of school I mean."

ANNE:"Why is that?"

LOUIS:"He seems quite busy with that new mate of his, didn't caught his name, and I'm pretty busy with school, so I guess there was just not the time to meet after school."

HARRY:(confused)"What mate?"

LOUIS:"No idea, he only said mate and that I don't know him and stuff."

HARRY:"Liam is quite busy with a mate too, maybe that's the same mate."

LOUIS:"Or just a coincidence."

ANNE:"Or Liam is talking about Zayn and the other way around."

HARRY/LOUIS:"Nah, don't think so."

HARRY:"Jinx, you are not allowed to speak till I say your name."

ANNE:"That is quite childish Harry."

HARRY:"I think it's funny, look how mad he is that he isn't allowed to talk." (Laughs) "Angry Louis is so cute!"

LOUIS:(crosses his arms over his chest and pouts adorably)

HARRY:"Aw, don't give me that look, that's not fair! You look like a lost puppy and who can resist puppy's."

ANNE:(smiles at the two boys and silently sneaks out of the kitchen) "Have fun boys."

HARRY:"Louis William Tomlinson, you are allowed to speak again."

LOUIS:"What an honor King Harold."

HARRY:"Hey don't call me that, Lewis."

LOUIS:"That's not my name."

HARRY:(covers his hears with his hands)"Huh? I can't hear you."