Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Last CHAPTER :)

{1 year later, Doncaster, Louis' & Harry's apartment}

LOUIS:"Babe!!! I'm so hungry."

HARRY:"Then go and eat some leftovers."

LOUIS:(stands behind Harry and squeezes his dick through his jeans)
"I would rather have something else."

HARRY:(gasps)"How are you always so horny, sometimes I think you are a twelve year old hormonal teenager."

LOUIS:"C'mom feed me."

HARRY:"Later baby, it's Christmas and our parents are here soon. I don't want them walking in on us again."

LOUIS:"What? Why not, their faces were priceless. Your mom was best though, she literally high fived me while your dick was in my bum." (Laughs)

HARRY:"That will not happen again, I will eat you out if you will behave the whole night okay?"

LOUIS:"But yesterday was my birthday, please let me suck you!"

HARRY:"NO! Shut up and don't bring your birthday up." (Kisses Louis softly)
"You already got a present."

LOUIS:(hums) "You are right, loved it." (Pulls Harry in for another kiss) "You always taste so good."

HARRY:(smiles fondly) "I love you."

LOUIS:"I love you more."

HARRY:"I'm really happy, that you accept me the way I am."

LOUIS:"True, there are not many people who would tolerate a jerk like you."

HARRY:(pouts)"Hey, I'm not a jerk."

LOUIS:(pecks Harry's lips)"I know, you changed a lot."

HARRY:"Because you make me a better person."

LOUIS:"I am awesome."

HARRY:"You are perfect babe."

LOUIS:"Enough of that lovey dovey talk. Let's get something to eat."

HARRY:(grabs Louis' hand)"Okay, anything for the love of my life."

                      -----------

Harry and Louis lived a long happy life. At 25 they got married and two years later they adopted a little girl named Alice. Both of them are still good friends with their high school friends. Luke and Cat have a beautiful baby boy and Liam and Zayn consider to marry as well. Alva and Niall finally admitted that they are in love with each other and they married in the same year as Harry and Louis adopted their second child, a little boy named Max.
Nina is still single, even though all the boys are chasing her, she waits on the right one.

And they all lived happily ever after.

-
-
-
-
-

Last chapter!! I decided to make it really short and end the story. Anyways I hope you like the ending.

Thanks for reading my story, maybe leave a comment and don't forget to VOTE.