Chapter three - Crush

{Doncaster, Harrys home, 2:10pm after school}

HARRY:"A friend of mine is coming over."

ANNE:"As long as he isn't a criminal like Liam I'm okay with it."

HARRY:"Liam isn't criminal, only because he takes drugs." (Sighs)"Then I'm criminal too."

ANNE: "So it's not Liam then huh? You never invited another friends over?"

HARRY:" To be honest he isn't my friend. We have to do a fucking biology project together and like the nerd that he is, he wants a good grade."

ANNE:" He sounds nice. I like him already, maybe he has a good influence on you."

HARRY: (rubs his temples) "Probably not, he is gay."

ANNE:(squeals in excitement) "I always wanted a gay nerd as a son! Can we adopt him please."

HARRY: (frowns) "You are so embarrassing, please be at least a bit normal in front of him. (Thinks) "Or maybe be your weird self and scare him away, so he won't never come back."

ANNE:"I won't scare him."

(Louis stands in front of the door, fiddling with his thumbs, obviously nervous, he doesn't know if he should ring, maybe Harry was just joking in class and he will make a fool out of himself now. 'You can do it' he thinks as he presses the bell)

ANNE:"I'm going."

HARRY:( rolls his eyes) "sure you are."

(Anne opens the door to find a completely nervous Louis in front of it)

ANNE:(concerned) "Sweetheart are you okay?"

LOUIS:"Yes mam, uhm, I'm here for Harry styles. (Looks at the house number) "That's the right house, isn't it." (Panicks) "Oh god that idiot gave me the wrong address. I'm so sorry. (Wants to go as Anne begins to talk)

ANNE: "Baby you are sweating. Come in, that's the right house! Harry is upstairs, but maybe you can sit down for a minute first."

(Louis, completely relived,goes inside the house, and he can't believe how huge it is, it's literally 12 times bigger then his own house)

ANNE:"Do you want a drink or a cookie, we even have muffins?"

LOUIS:"Maybe a drink miss."

ANNE:"Call me Anne, please." (winks)

LOUIS:(relaxed) " You are a sympathetic woman. Definitely nicer then Harry."

ANNE:"You also seem nicer then Harry." (Both are laughing) "I could adopt you right away."

LOUIS: "I would rather do my biology project with you." (Smiles happily)

HARRY:"I see you've made a new friend mum?" (Laughs to himself, then to Louis)"she is probably your only friend huh nerd?"

ANNE:"Don't be mean, Lou is a nice guy."

HARRY: (louder) "Lou?! LOU?! You have a freaking nickname for him? What the hell you call me Harry since I'm born and you know him for 2 seconds and HE HAS A FUCKING NICKNAME!"

LOUIS:"Calm down, everyone calls me Lou," (whispers)"it's better then nerd."

HARRY:"It doesn't help when you whisper you idiot, I can hear you!!"