Chapter six - boys

{Doncaster, Harrys home, 15:00pm after school}

ANNE:"Is Louis coming over again? You know, uhm, for the project."

HARRY:"No he isn't. Apparently he has a girlfriend now and is busy 24/7."

ANNE:"Wait what? I thought he is gay and he likes boys, a girlfriend isn't a boy..."

HARRY:"I don't even know. Cat said he is bi."

ANNE:"Cat as in your best friend Cat?"

HARRY:"Cat as in Louis girlfriend Cat."

ANNE:"When did that happen?"

HARRY:(shrugs and sinks down on the couch)"I have no idea and I don't care. I don't even like Louis so what? He can date anyone he wants, it's not my business."

ANNE:"Honey"(caring)"I didn't even implied that you liked him."

HARRY:"You said he likes boys. I'm a boy."

ANNE:"But that doesn't mean you like him right?"

HARRY:"Right! So he likes me but I don't like him."

ANNE:"Harry apparently he doesn't like you. He has a girlfriend."

HARRY:"You said he liked me."

ANNE:"I said he likes boys."

HARRY:"But I'm a boy!"

ANNE:"You are not the only boy on this planet. There are plenty more and especially gay ones. Last time I checked you were straight as pole."

HARRY:(offended) "I'm straight."

ANNE:"That's what I said."

HARRY:"You said he likes boys."

ANNE:(frustrated) "That's why he is gay. Honey this is getting ridiculous. What's the point of this conversation?"

HARRY:"The point is that he has a girlfriend, but he is supposed to like boys!"

ANNE:"Boys like you?"

HARRY:"Boys like me, but not me."

ANNE:"I will call him later, maybe I can set him up on a blind date."(fast)"with a boy."

HARRY:"A boy like me?"

ANNE:"Yes Harry, but not you. I got it."

HARRY:(small)"Right not me, I'm not gay."

(The door bell is ringing. Harry doesn't expect anyone, neither does Anne. So they both hurry to the door)

HARRY:"Zayn?"

ANNE:"What are you doing here?"

ZAYN:"I'm out of jail and I thought why not visited my best friend." (Hugs Harry) "and his beautiful mom." (Hugs Anne) "I missed you two."

HARRY:"I missed you too. I can't believe it. It has been two years!" (Steps a side) "But come in first."

ZAYN:"Yeah you have to tell me everything that happened. Who's your current girl? Are there new cute boys for me?" (Winks)

ANNE:"Actually yes. There is a boy named Louis, he is pretty cute and he is really nice and has a perfect ass."

ZAYN:"Damn that sounds nice."