Chapter five - friends

{Doncaster high school, 8:00pm, first class starts}

CAT:"So what happened?"

LOUIS:"I kinda fell over my own feed"

CAT:"Don't lie, I'm going to guess then. Someone has beaten you up?"

(Louis slightly nods and continues to walk with Cats arm around his shoulders)

CAT:"And who?"

LOUIS:"Not important."

CAT:"It is important! The guy could get suspended for that, it's not cool to hurt someone so bad. That's considered bullying, you know that Louis right?"

LOUIS:"I know. But I'm afraid. It will probably get worse if I tell you his name."

CAT:" I won't tell anyone."

LOUIS:(whispers) "Liam"

CAT:(loud) "I fucking knew it! Liam is such an arsehole. I hate him, I don't get why Harry is friends with him."

LOUIS:"Why not? They are really similar to each other. They are both bullies, Liam with his fists and Harry with his words."

CAT: "You know Harry?"

LOUIS:"Yes we make that stupid biology project together. Seriously he is so mean, you can be happy that you don't have a project with him."

CAT:(awkward silent) "Well... Uhm.. Actually he is my best friend since kindergarten."

LOUIS:(shocked)"Woah what?" (Remembers something) "Wait he actually told me about you. I'm so dumb, I'm sorry."

CAT:"It's okay, I know that he can be mean sometimes. But he is actually kinda nice sometimes."

LOUIS:"Haven't experienced that yet."

CAT:"Okay let's drop that and go to the nurse."

LOUIS:"Yeah my stomach hurts."

(Cat and Louis are walking in silent down to the nurses office, it's silent for a while, but a really comfortable silent and Louis already liked Cat, Harry was definitely right about her, she is absolutely amazing)

LOUIS:"Are you ignoring me after that or can we maybe be friends." (Fast) "only if you like of course."

CAT:"Of course we can! You seem like a nice lad and I would really appreciate to be your friend." (Hugs Louis) "Oh look we are here."

LOUIS:"You don't have to wait though. I can talk to her myself."

CAT:"I'm your friend, Lou! Of course I'm waiting," (pulls him by his wrist) "let's go."

(The nurse is looking and Louis wounds and Cat waits, while holding Louis hands. Louis constantly thinks if he wasn't gay he would probably be crushing on Cat, Harry is probably in love with her)

{Doncaster high school, Biology class, 12:00pm, Cat and Louis have skipped every class together till now}

LOUIS:(frowns) "I can't skip biology. I mean Harry would kill me."

CAT:"Me neither. I'm working with Taylor, he isn't that nice."

LOUIS:"isn't he the guy who got arrested for stealing at least 4 cars."

CAT:"Correct." (Whispers) "you know what? He is actually pretty hot and that bad boy image is so attractive."

LOUIS:(Laughs) "Cat, he will probably steal your car."

CAT:"Oh my god Lou. He won't. I'm perfect no one would dare to steal my car. EVER!" (both bursting into laughter)

HARRY:"What is going on?"

CAT:"Lou just made a really good joke, wait, actually it was bad." (Laughs again)

HARRY:"Lou?" (Hisses at Louis)"First my mum and now my best friend. Okay then. That means war!" (Thinks for a moment)"Nina right? Isn't that your little cute friend? Let's see if she is single."

LOUIS:"Don't you dare lay a finger on her or I will personally kill you."

HARRY:"Protective much? I thought you were gay?"

CAT:(lying) "Actually he is bi."

HARRY:"Doesn't makes it better."

CAT:(grabs Louis hand) "If you are done complaining about my boyfriend-"

HARRY:(Jealousy burns inside his chest, he is not quite sure why but he can't stand the fact that Louis is together with Cat, probably because she is his best friend)"BOYFRIEND? Are you kidding me? What has crawled up your ass?"

CAT:"You know what? You are so mean to him, what has he ever done to you?"

HARRY:(small)"You know exactly what he has done..."

CAT:"it's your fault, he is just braver than you. Get over it!"

HARRY:"That's not even the only reason!"

CAT:"I know Harry! But it isn't Louis fault!"

LOUIS:(yelling) "I'm right here! What is going on?"

HARRY:"Shut the fuck up! It's none of your business!"

LOUIS:"Actually it is, I want to know the reason why on earth you hate me so much."

CAT:"He doesn't hate you, that's the point."

HARRY:"I hate him! I hate that you are together with him! That's just not right."

CAT:(calm) "why is that?"

HARRY:"Because... because..." (Pauses) "because I fucking hate him!"

CAT:"I can't hear that anymore." (Grabs Louis hand)"Let's go babe."

(Harry shudders at Cat calling Louis babe, it doesn't sound right out of her mouth, what is going on? He never had a problem with one of Cat's boyfriends, he was never jealous. Why was he now?)
E

-
-
-
So it's not that much, but I'm updating earlier! Here you go it's a short chapter! Don't forget to comment and to vote !