Chapter nine - almost

{Doncaster High School, School gate, 2:00 pm}

HARRY:"I waited ages!"

LOUIS:"Sorry, Mr. Clifford talked ages about his last weekend. He is definitely the weirdest teacher ever."

HARRY:"He so is!"

LOUIS:(both laughing)"I know right, he talks about pizza every class, we even learned the history of pizza."

HARRY:"But pizza is life!"

LOUIS:"Didn't say otherwise."

HARRY:(notices that they are actually getting along, scratches his neck awkwardly) "Uhm.. So my house than huh?"

LOUIS:"I'm so excited to see Anne again."

HARRY:"Yeah, she is too. But you do know that this is for the project, we aren't friends."

LOUIS:"I know Harry." (Rolls his eyes) "So where is your car."

HARRY:(Points to a black Range Rover)"Over there."

LOUIS:"Well shit, that's a nice car. Really nice."

HARRY:"She is my baby, so don't touch anything."

LOUIS:"Your car is a girl?"

HARRY:"Her name is Lila, she is 1 year old and she is the love of my life. Don't joke about it."

LOUIS:(Can't hold back his amusement) "Oh lord and you call me a loser."

HARRY:"Because you are." (Short break)"So should we?"

LOUIS:"Yeah, can't wait to feel Lila's leather seats under my bum."

HARRY:"I bet she is as excited as you are." (Whispers)"Who wouldn't, you have an awesome bum."

LOUIS:"Huh? I didn't get the last part?"

HARRY:"I said hopefully you will not hurt her with your fat ass."

LOUIS:(sad)"Uhm, okay I will try not to hurt her. I'm sorry."

HARRY:"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that."

LOUIS:"It's okay, you can always express your opinion. I can handle it, I've been used to your insults by now."

HARRY:(shrugs)"If you say so geek." (Hates himself for not being nice to Louis)

LOUIS:"Lila is really comfortable by the way." (Smiles slightly)

HARRY:"I know, she is perfection. If she would be a real girl I would marry her."

LOUIS:(laughs)"You are so weird."

HARRY:"Hey, 'm not!"

LOUIS:"Drive you idiot."

{Doncaster, Harry's home, 3:00pm}

HARRY;"MOM! Louis is here!"

ANNE:"Finally! I'm coming baby." (Rushes into Louis arms and hugs him tightly)"I missed you baby boy."

LOUIS:(snuggles into Anne's arms)"I missed you too!"

HARRY:"Hi mom, your son is over here."

ANNE:"Hi, so Louis how was school ? Would you like something to eat so we can catch up?"

HARRY:(interrupts before Louis can answer)"No we have to do a project, but he can stay for dinner."