🤍🤍🤍🤍

" THE DEVIL KING ...KIM TAEHYUNG.!.."

Yoongi who was frozen in his place previously and held her breath started to squirm in taehyung arms try to free himself for him. " L-leave m-me" .

" I won't" taehyung soke in his deep voice . Making yoongi shudder at his voice but he still spoke wanted to be free for the arms of Devil holding him . "L-let me g-go" he was practically shivering from the touch of the devil hand , which was so cold and rough through his skin even the body of this devil king was like an ice .

"I want you "

The word take yoongi by surprise and he pushed the body of the devil far from him using all his strength. Taehyung who just realised what just he said when practically hugging yoongi Was himself very surprised at his word . But intended not to show it on his face, as his face was already flat .

"What??!!" He shouted. "Didn't you hear preety angel" this time it was someone else he looked toward the voice and saw a young man with well build body looking very handsome ,with deadly aura . But one thing in him making him look adorable even through he look scary also was his bnny tooth in front making yoongi to stare at him in amazement.

Seeing yoongi gaze on himself, jungkook smirk , yoongi who averted his eyes . "Let's go hyung we are late " he said to namjoon who was silent all along watching all the scenes in front of him with eyes wide open and lips apart looking like reminded something. And as yoongi word was heard he nooded and turned around to walk of the place and then went to heaven .

As yoongi was about to turn his head he felt ha had around his wrist he look at his wrist and then the person holding it . It was that bunny boy...
" Didn't you hear what he said !!huh"

" And who are you , to order me " he was really amused by the reaction of the tiny angel and he was loving it . He Chuckled."I am jungkook but you can call me kook.. preety angel " I am not an angel!!!.. and leave my hand..!!"
Yoongi try to Remove jungkook hand from his own but his hold was tight to even move . " What do you want ??!!.. " yoongi was really afraid of the bunny tooth holding his hand but he try not to show it and talk in firm tone . But jungkook know that , his was not blind to understand the afraid look of the angel .

" I want you ,... If you are rejecting him then I think I would be more suitable for - and you are an angel to don't try to fool us, we saw it ourselves even I don't need to saw you in that from to confirm you are an angel . You are beautiful enough to prove that you are ... " He flirted with the angel holding his wrist. Yoongi became panic and started removing his hand from jungkook grip . And he started to afraid even more from both the devil.

".....come with me . I will make sure you will be happy forever" he continued. With a smile that was sincere and yoongi know that from the look of the bunny boy , he was not naive to read the admiration in the his eyes for him .

Use!

Jungkook hand swap away from yoongi hand as someone slapped his hand roughly. "Don't touch him " taehyung said in his deep voice to jungkook who was flirting and seducing the angel , in front of his eyes even asking him for became his . He became angry didn't like it a bit when he saw jungkook holding the angel hand . He himself was confused by all his feelings today but he decided to just go with the flow. "Why???!!"

"Because..... "He paused for a movement and thinking about his feelings to what to say , thinking why he don't wanted to see anyone touch the angel . After a brief minutes of pause he spoke making everyone with yoongi frozen . ".......... He was mine "

That's , that was all jungkook needed to hear for taking his hands of the angel . Knowing his friend very well.for his words . He shrugged the thought of the angel with him.