ANNOUNCEMENT

To all my lovely viewers,

My initial plan to update my stories basically the one ( the devil and his angel ) has changed.... As you all have already noticed, that i didnt update it one the first week of December.

And there is a reason behind this. And all the time procrastination of my stories that is i was not able to concentrate well on them. And my marks was decreased with a very rapid pace. Like really from 80% to 53% . And all this because I constantly focused on writing and obsesseing myself in reading more than hundred of stories late till 2:00am in night.
All this got me a very stressful mind, I was not able to understand the studies and all and all my goals of the year being proncastined because of the reading of Wattpad.

So I decided to quit!!...

Wait ......

I temporarily until March ?? Yes, because my final annual exam was going to conduct on February 10. And i really..... really...... REALLY needed to study all the concepts from the starts , catchup with assignment, projets viva, lab and all. And my other physical goal.

And i am going to give my 100 % to this because. In the past few months, I lost all my confidence, hopes and grace. But now I believe that if I want i will get the best marks out of all the time I ever get. And this needed hardwork and concentration.

And l also don't want hang you all in the middle in hopes. So I am clarifying. To all your surprise I had already finished half of the writing of the stories ( the devil and his angel) when I announced previously. But then I made a right decision. To stop it. And go for the studies.

But don't worry. I will complete all my stories which i had announced for, here in Wattpad. And also that I had already planned months ago in my mind, and had the copies summary of all.

I also wanted to confess something, and I know no one cares but still because I have nowhere to say this or strength until the right time to confess this is that. From the time I had joined Wattpad more clearly I start reading it. I consider it a very wrong thing, yes ofcourse. Like sin.
Because I read stories which are between boys? Who are actually like brothers. Have smut( sexual intercourse defined parts). Read it late till night. Lied to parents , saying I am studying. And constantly unfocused in studies. Then starts making up stories in my mind whether smut part of any part like we all read here. Writing it on without anyone knowing. I don't know if it's only me..

But it's okay !!!! No one know who I am .
Know one cares about me here.
They all mund there stories .
And all they can do is to judge me. But this i don't care!!!

But I also realise something , as we say we learn from everything. And basically I also learned from here, first my English and grammer got better. And writing sense and conversations. Ideology and difference and foremost right and wrong.

Writing a story here is not wrong nor did imaging the concept for it. Or just to satisfy yourself with cute , fluffy stories in your mind. What actually cause the trauma or wrong coordinator is lieing, hiding and unfocused from priorities. This cause a particular person to think that wahta was he/she doing is wrong.

I want to strongly suggest this to those viewers who are doing the same thing like me. Don't thing you are wrong or something or even that you are incapable. Because you are not. You just need to make right decision at the right time. And go for it. Somethings can be stopped for a moments or two but the thing that can't be backed was your priority and your time. Utilise it well. Don't completely focus here. Go study! do your work ! And If you have free time read this pleasent stories made by me and all the authors of the Wattpad. If you are stressed you can refresh yourself with it just as how I do. But don't overdo it and run from your work which WHICH your mind think is boring. Ok.. OK!

Do it in limitation. Bts is enlisted in army and we all will meet them in 2025. So until then love them so much and support them. But always remember there morals to work hard love yourself and be confident that you are enough for yourself and can do everything. Don't fight over others fandom and ship members.. hehe ..... Like all of do...

I strongly feel there brotherly bond between them. The love and passion they have for musice and each other. Respect them and their person.

I am writing all the stories here just because when I thought of taegi being a couple in BTS. And started reading some stories to make my imagination fascinate. I created my own stories in my mind. ... And somehow it stressed me and i wanted to take all it out in the most beautiful way possible. Nad it was almost (11 stories concept I had noted in my dairy) . But now I realise there love and brotherhood. Their music and concepts of love myself. I don't consider myself an army. But I admire then without being one. And i don't need a batch to be one who love them. They inspire me from their qualities and hardworking.

I me being a devotee of God at a time felt all this Wattpad and stories a wrong and sinner thing but everything tell us a stories and give us something in return.

Now it was too much of my feelings.

Thanks (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)(⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

Love you all. Armmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy(*:V)

Borohae 😈💜.
Wish me for to get higher percentage in my exams and also go and study. Go get 90+% and believe me you can. JUST BELIEVE AND FOCUSE. You all are stars that has to shine brighter in the sky one day.

That's all

And once more

Loveeereeerrr❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥰🥰😁🥰🥰🥰🌟⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💋💋💋💋💋💋