🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

"Excuse me!"

Jimin startled from the voice. He then realised that the prince charming has woken up and he was staring at him. Jimin looked away embarassed, and stood up.

"Oh! Yes .... sorry we didn't kidnapped you ....!! We find y-you in car? No! No behind the car! Yes behind the car! "Jimin blabbed whatever comes in his mind after seeing the person wanting an explanation and stutter. And made fun of his own. Without any effort. Just great.

"Hehe~" jimin looked at the prince char- means the person, who chuckled at his behaviour. He bowed his head down as his cheeks turn red.

"Sorry"

"It's ok!  I am fine and I know I got into the car accident!! Don't worry! But I want to know is this your place ??" Namjoon looked around the room coloured in rainbow with few designs of unicorn on the wall.

Namjoon eyes twinkled seeing the unicorn on the wall and a split emotion drawn on his face. It vanished as fast as it comes that Jimin didn't notice.

"Ah! Yes I bring you hear after the accident!! With one of my friend!!"jimin smiled pretty, proud of his doing and telling his first or few good achievement to namjoon. "Hm!where is he ?! "

Namjoon looked at the gate and then to Jimin. Who was giving him an awkward smile. "He didn't come into the room! Maybe tried of helping " jimin mocked himself remembering  the moment that jet black hair didn't help him. Jimin is generous enough not to tell the shits about him to the prince ekm- this person. Making a good impression ~.

"Hmm"

"Jimin ! Myself park jimin !! You can call me whatever you want " whatever 'baby' honey' 'chagiya'errr- he mean Nick name. Namjoon looked confused at first then smile. A beautiful dimple smile, making jimin heart flutter with millions butterfly.

"My name is Kim namjoon! You can call me namjoon ! Or whatever you prefer " jimin smile widened at hearing the name of his ideal and he nodded vigorously.

Just a second letter the door open, making namjoon struck in his throat. He started feeling suffocation and his eyes tear up immediately. Jimin who saw this approach namjoon and gives him a glass of water, stroked his back in soothing manner.

Namjoon gulped the water, he closed his eyes for a second and all the incidents come back to his mind, like a storm.  He open his mouth to speak."I..I"

"Nice to see you alive, myself KIM TAEHYUNG " everyones death~

He gave him him a smile. void of any emotions, only the coldness was filling his blood filled eyes. Swearing to kill everyone who had hurt his.

Namjoon closed his mouth getting the signal not to speak anything in front of this  boy, who was alive until now. In fact, living with this devil.

He smiled back with a shiver and cold in his hand. This devil king possess, god know!! how much power. Namjoon was a warrior himself and was a powerful angel but he himself even can't stand him. Not at all.

"He must be hungry!!"taehyung said to jimin looking at namjoon, sending million of fear to his heart. "Huh??"jimin hummed confused.

"I n-need food!! I am hungry!"namjoon shouted, made jimin flinch. Jimin who was being yelled immediately retreated."ok! Ok I will bring you food ! " he nervously run out the room. Confuse for, why yelling just for food, you have to ask simply.