🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

(Special episode)

Taehyung hand landed on the yoongi shoulder like a weight, and  yoongi  flinched in surprise. It had been so lost in contemplation that it had not sensed the Devil King's approach, and now he found itself face to face with its worst enemy.

Taehyung eyes roamed over yoongi form sitting and staring up to him , taking in every detail of its beauty. The angel's hair shone like gold in the sunlight, and its skin was as white as snow. Its wings, once a symbol of freedom and purity, now tensed on its place , not a single feather moving.

As he had turned around . His eyes widened as he saw THE DEVIL KING KIM TAEHYUNG standing behind him, a wicked smile on his face. He stand up on his feet with a speed which can not be considered, that made the hands of taehyung to fall from its side.

Yoongi tried to backaway but stop immediately when he realises.he was standing on the edge of the small land between the pond surrounded by water, and if he will take any step back he will fall down directly in water.

He looked in front from the water, to the face of the king Kim taehyung standing tall in front of him, not moving an inch. And yoongi cannot take his step forward.

But taehyung, take a step to get more close to yoongi as he knows the angel has no way to go .but yoongi backed away from  him his eyes wide . It knew that it was no match for the Devil King's power, and it had no desire to face him again. But as he backed away he fall in the water.

He closed his eyes ,but he feel a hand warp around his waist and stooped him from falling in water. Yoongi hands reflexively  resting on his shoulder, his eyes fixed on his face, with wide open eyes. And taehyung still looking at him without blinking.

Kim Taehyung reached out a hand, his fingers brushing against the angel's cheek. He could feel the softness of its skin, the warmth of its breath against his hand.

"You are as beautiful as I remember," he whispered, his voice soft and alluring.

"my dear. I've been searching for you for all this time. Did you think you could escape my grasp?"taehyung said ,voice sounded like annoyed.

" I had said you , try not to escape from me .... Didn't I??". Taehyung siad as he remembers his word. When he meet the angel first time

With all the courage left in yoongi , even when his whole body is saking in fear . He spoke ."w-what d-do y-you w-want ?-?"
But he stammers in his words.

"You didn't really think you could escape me, did you?"
Taehyung show him a grin .and he continues..

" Did you forget ?? Ohhh .... Let me remind you ... I WANT YOU ,TO BE MINE "
He said in a very deep voice sending chills over yoongi body, as all the hair in his body stood up at the word .

"P-please," yoongi said , its voice barely audible over the sound of the water. "L-let m-me g-go."water started to form in his beautiful blue eyes .

Taehyung chuckled, his grip on the yoongi waist tightened ."I won't let you go," Taehyung had growled, "You're mine ."

Yoongi looked staight into his eyes , his eyes filled with a mix of fear and annoyence . "I'-im n-not y-yours," he had said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung  smiled, the wickedness of his grin send a shiver down Yoongi's spine. "Oh, but you will be," he  said. "You belong to me , angel."

Yoongi tried to Remove his hands, but the Taehyung hands around him tightened, trapping him between his body and the pond more.hjs fingers brushed a strand of golden- blond hair away from the yoongi face, letting his fingers linger on his cheek again.