🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

jungkook just rolled his eyes at the teacher . Really . Now he has to do the assignment which he has nothing to do with. And the main problem was pairing, the thought of with whom yoongi would be paired with disturbed him a little. It will be better if the person would be him. But other than him, then it will really be a problem.

"Now !" All the students started murmuring among themselves. He banged the duster in his hand to the table  and shouted " silence ! Now I am going to take the names of the students who have to work together."
'Jihoon & Jackson '
'Kris & Daniel'
.
.
.

'Min Yoon & Kim taehyung '
'Jungkook and jimin'

Jungkook eyes widen so did yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi immediately snapped his head at taehyung, who didn't look at him. Jimin, he really didn't expected to be paired with the 'jeon'. Kindness is only for a day~

And jungkook did hide his surprise on hearing that he didn't care whom he was paired with his main concern is yoongi. And in this condition he didn't think about him with Kim taehyung. Of all people why it has to be taehyung!.

After the announcement  and handling the  there paper of assignment the teacher withdrew from the class. Yoongi held the paper in his hands and read it again and again just to make sure the assignment he had got was more unexpected than him pairing with Kim taehyung. Because it read * Observe the psychological behaviour of your team member and note it down with details*.

He again looked at the devil king, who was now looking at him. Taehyung raised his one eyebrow and glanced at paper. " What was written?"  Yoongi handed him the paper. Jungkook looked at them but turn around when he found jimin shifted his chair to his side of the desk. Taehyung nodded his head.

".....do you wanted to do this?!" Yoongi fidled with his finger and nooded, looking at him. Jungkook turn towards them completely and leaned down his body on the desk, hestited than asked" taehyung, i wanted to change the partner !" Taehyung eyes shifted to him. He read him for few second " why?"

Jungkook opened his mouth, then closed it then again opened and speak" maybe Yoon will be not comfortable to do the project with,   you?!" He made a gesture with his hand.

Taehyung eyebrow twitched the reason, why would not he be comfortable with him ? Did he was thinking that he will kill him . He smrik evilly at jungkook who felt shiver down his spine. And gulped. Is he going to accept. " ... If that's the case... Yoon will do this assignment with me only." He declared.

"But-"

" Do you have any problem?"he cut jungkook off , who clenched his hand tightly in anger and gritted his teeth. He was doing this on purpose definitely. What do you wanted to do Kim taehyung? Jungkook thought. Yoongi flinched at the question asked suddenly, he dig his nail in his palm. Then looked at jungkook who shook his head in no to him. Then finally looked at the black Onyx he lost !   unconsciously blurted ".... No ! I will be alright"

Jungkook became surprised at his answer. Taehyung smirk widen, as he traced his hand through his own hair and handed the paper back to yoongi " Then ok ! Be ready"  he still didn't look away but then he realised what he said and his eyes goes widen. Oh! He is stuck now.

All the time until the last class before lunch yoongi though about his assignments with taehyung he would have rejected him, but at that moment he didn't know what happened to him and he agreed. Beside jungkook was  also thinking about the desicion of yoongi. What is he agreed to him ? Even though he clearly asked him too. And on the other hand jimin .

" You know I can submit this assignment today." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and and banged his hands on the desk. His eyes showed that he was annoyed right now. And jimin was very happy to see him like this. "How?" He asked rectulantly.