🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Jungkook with the devil king is standing near the gate of heaven as the devil king burn the angel mercilessly without any hesitation, and jungkook can see the madness in his eyes , the way he looked toward the heaven.

This madness is making him more conscious and alerts for the next step of devil king , he know it will not take him more time to reach the angel, and ones if he reach near him everything will be over .
Nothing will  be rest behind .

" Jungkook!! , kill each angel !!no one should left " taehyung commands

Jungkook hesitate but nooded reculantly, became this time he cannot do anything instead of going as devil king want. He was waiting for the right time to arrive .

With these they barged in. jungkook looked around for yoongi , and as early as he caught his sight his eyes widen . With just one glance he understands what's going on, the heaven is processing to make yoongi fallen angel . He looked towards taehyung who is walking in that direction without any interpretation, as any powerful angel can't stand near him for long time .

Taehyung was too close to reach near the place where the process was taking place .

" I have to do something" he muttered to himself. And one of the angel comes in his direction. He was about to attack him, but he immediately stopped himself from attacking. He glanced towards the body of yoongi hanging in the air as the process was about to complete, than his gaze lift towards taehyung who was barging towards the direction.

He Dodge the attack of angel and lift him towards taehyung. he run towards the heaven hall direction and create a barrier their by using his power and no one saw him doing this . And next he did something , that if the devil king will know he would be killed immediately . He excret his power and authority making the other devils to lose their power and become powerless .

Jungkook was not a normal devil soldier , leaving with taehyung and being his trusted one is not that simple . And that make him a supernatural devil soldier who is the  only  one , and  have  specific power to control over hell.

After losting all their power all the demons started writhing and loosing to the angel . That gives the chance to angels to block taehyung from going near yoongi .

He looked towards yoongi , who is now running in some direction with that dimple angel .... He take this as a chance and walked over to taehyung.

" Taehyung .... I mean "the king" we are loosing the battle " taehyung looked toward him and growled with anger .

"I don't care about the battle anymore , I want my angel . That's it"

" King , you see we can't kill every angel of heaven, and nor the demons , it will make  the balance made until  now,  unstable "

" And you want me to not  to take my angel ...and let him go once again like the last time " taehyung whispered under his breath as anger is engulfing and he was controlling it to not to kill jungkook.  who is now standing in his way to reach the angel and making him desperate to kill him .

" I am not saying this ......."

"SO WHAT " HE SHOUTED, making jungkook flinched for a second. But again he stand in his stance and continue.

" Try to understand the king, you can take him but not by killing all of them , you see there was one more disadvantage if we will do it "

He try to coaxed the devil king in his words and give time to yoongi to run away . He was looking from his side eyes in the direction of yoongi, who was now far away form their eyesight.