5. five

☆---•°○°•---☆

HAPPY READING ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Few hours rolled down and the party was over. A few things happened like, Rithik lost the bet since both Aadhya and Aayansh came out so he had to wash Shivam's car.

What amused people and media present there was the colour on Aayansh's face and clothes.

So what happened was, Aadhya was coming out of the house a few minutes later but she lost her balance and ended up clutching on the table nearby without noticing that her hand banged on the Plate full of colors and it ended up flying in the air.

"The fuck." Her eyes immediately widened listening to the familiar voice and she gasped, keeping her palms on her face.

Scrunching her nose, she looked at Aayansh, a little scared. The way he shouted right now, sent shivers through her spine.

Aayansh, whose eyes were squeezed shut, opened his eyes and looked at the person who dared to apply the colours on him, even accidentally.

The first thing that came in front of his eyes were the scared face of Aadhya and he immediately regretted shouting like that.

"I'm sorry. It...it was accident. I swear....I didn't do it on purpose." She stuttered and looked at him, apologetically while fidgeting with her fingers.

Dusting off the colors from his eyes and lips, he nodded at her.

"It's alright." She heard him saying.

Did I hear it right? He didn't really scolded me and said that it's okay.

"Should I clean it up?" She asked hesitantly. Aayansh was about to say something but remembered what his brothers said.

Bhabhi wanted to apply colors on you.

"It's alright. It's Holi anyway." He said, surprising her.

And that's how, he ended up having colors.

Throughout the whole event, Aadhya could feel stares on her but being involved with younger ones of both the families, she was successful in ignoring that but now when she was all alone I her room, she couldn't help but to get all the flashbacks.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to divert her mind and let sleep engulf her.

"Please.....don't...don't come near me......I don't like it...." He groaned when he heard some whispers around him.

Opening his eyes, He turned on the lights of his side and saw Aadhya clutching the comforter tightly and was speaking in her sleep. Her body was trembling and Sweatbids formed on her forehead.

"Go away...you....I hate you......you......please go away." Aayansh furrowed his eyebrows. Without a second thought, he threw the pillows aside which were kept between them and scooted closer to her.

"Aadhya, calm down. It's okay. You're safe. I'm here." Holding her hand, he squeezed it in assurance and patted her head.

"No please, leave me.....please leave me...." She tried to push him away, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Aadhya, it's me. Aayansh. You're okay. Trust me, you're safe." Aayansh whispered In order to calm her down but deep down he was sick worried about the nightmare she was having or maybe it wasn't just a nightmare because of the way she was reacting.

Aadhya was still in her sleep when she tightened her grip around Aayansh's hand. He could still hear her hiccups so stretching out his other hand, he turned off the lights.