─ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

─ 𝐁𝐄𝐆 ; 𝐉𝐉𝐊

─ 𝐁𝐄𝐆 ; 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Charlotte Dawn Henshaw wasn't sure of much in her life at eighteen years old.

But the one thing she was sure of was that she passionately loved her best friend's brother, Jungkook.

Charli had loved Jungkook since she first laid eyes on him when he picked up his younger sister from her house when they had their first sleepover at age seven.

Eleven years of loving Jungkook was hard, yet at the same time...it wasn't.

It was hard watching him leave one women after another after getting what he wanted.

It was hard to watch him leave home for the first time after he gained a massive amount of recognition for his music.

It was harder watching him smile at and kiss the girl who had made Charli's life a living hell. Who was the cause of her past traumas.

It was even harder to forget the hurt when he shunned her after she tried to explain why she didn't be around his new girlfriend - even after she tried to tell him the him the history that was between them.

But it was okay, because if Jungkook was happy with his life, Charli would be happy for him.

No matter how much he hurts her.

DISCLAIMER ;

2024 © @LivelyPotter
All Rights Reserved
You may not reproduce,
distribute/and or adapt
any part of this work
without my permission
I only own my original characters and the plot.

─ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓