─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅

(iii

(iii. DISBELIEF)

"This is so boring." I whined, closing my eyes tiredly. I knew this day would be long, but I didn't expect it to be damn slow and boring. Roman and I could only play so many hands of go-fish before we started to tear each other's hair out.

We had been inside this god forsaken car for eight hours.

EIGHT. HOURS.

And I had to piss. Badly.

Roman grunted, "No shit." He sighed, adjusting himself in the driver's seat. "As soon as these bastards leave, you and I will sneak inside and see if we can find a shipping label or some shit."

I couldn't wait to get out of here, go home, take off this constricting bra and play Fortnite. It was ten thousand times better than sitting in this car, with only my brother to talk to. Don't get me wrong, I loved him, but I could only take so much hearing him speak about different blends of coffee he and Dad were experimenting with before I lost my shit.

"You have already disabled the camera around here, right?" Roman asked suddenly. A grin quirked at the corners of my lips. Pointing to my laptop by my feet, I nodded. "A few minutes ago I did. Don't worry – I got it all under control. I doubt they noticed anything." I made sure they wouldn't. With Dad teaching me everything he knew, I was sure of my capabilities.

Soo-Min had been blowing up my phone for the past eight hours, complaining about how loud Eleanor and Jungkook were being while she was trying to nap in her room. Apparently, they hadn't got enough of fucking each other through the night.

I tried not to let it bother me. But it did. It really did.

I cheered up slightly when Soo-Min told me that her parents almost threw the bitch out of the house. But I knew the reason they didn't – if they did Jungkook would follow her.

That pussy whipped bastard.

Rolling my eyes, I focused back on to the task at hand. Nearly dark, almost all of the cars were gone from in front of the storage unit. All we needed to do was wait a little longer. Then we would be home free.