─ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

( vi

( vi. DRUNKEN MEMORIES )

"Koo!" ten-year-old Charli cried, running into the eighteen-year old's arms once she entered the Jeon house. Picking her tiny body up in his arms, Jungkook looked down at her tear stained face.

"What's wrong, little one?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed in worry. Snuggling into his neck, Charli wept – sniffling, she tried her best to explain.

"They were being mean to me and Soo-Min." She whimpered; large blue eyes full of unshed tears. Clenching his jaw, Jungkook tried his best to calm the small girl down as his parents started jogging in the direction of Soo-Min's room.

"They made her cry," She whispered into his neck, "So I hit them and made them cry."

Jungkook's head snapped back in shock, eyes bulging from their sockets, "What? Really?" He tried to make the grin disappear from his face, but failed.

"Mhm." Charli nodded, lips wobbling. "And the teacher called Mommy and Daddy."

"Did you get into trouble?"

"No." She shook her little head, drying her tears. "Daddy told me he was proud that I didn't let them get away with making Soo-Min cry."

Jungkook let a chuckle escape his lips, propping little Charli on his hip, he headed in the direction of the kitchen. "I'm proud of you, my little one." He cooed, pinching her chubby little cheek.

A large, toothy grin erupted on Charli's face. Staring up at Jungkook, with large, awe filled eyes.

"Really?" She doubted, a small pout on her lips. Now laughing loudly, Jungkook sat Charli on the counter and opened the freezer.

"Promise." He nodded, a smirk on his lips, "Want some ice cream now?"

"No..." Jungkook whispered, sitting down in his room, surrounded by the memories in his mind. "Fuck." Throwing his back into the wall, he groaned, clenching his hands.